24 : Revive book (pt. 4)

.
.
.

.
.
.

"[Name]-chan!/hime!" Both buggy and shanks yelled out while you were in your room dressing up for this morning banquet. Last night you were really tired from roaming around. Enel seemed to like your presence more since you can feel to your observation haki that enel must've been waiting outside your door.

"Hold on im just doing something!" You yelled as you put on a short white dress with a few flowers that was sticking out as the design of the dress and wore a pair of white doll shoes to top it off.

Once you opened your door you found two very cute kids wearing a white button up and some black shots and black boots to match the pirate style.

Enel just looked at you with his blue ocean orbs, shanks came and was about to jump to you but enel snatch you leaving shanks to jump face first on the ground.

Enel snickered abit as shanks got up and cursed under his breath, buggy burst out laughing as you let out a giggle.

"Are you ready?" Enel asked as he held your hand, you smiled as nodded and Buggy took your other hand as all of you started walking away.

The banquet was loud. Too loud becuase of the pirates. Newgate and Gan fall had to go somewhere else. You were sitting between enel and marco, thatch was sitting the opposite of you and he kept peeking and gaze up on you whenever your talking or smiling. Thatch liked it. It felt amazing seeing you smile.

"Say [Name] had you ever have sex?" Izo asked earning a fist on the head by thatch since thatch is sitting next to him. "You don't ask a lady like this especially not in this table!" Thatch scolded the boy as I was left curious. What's sex anyway? Gramps or master never gave me a book that had a word sex on it.

Everyone looked at me like they were waiting for an answer, even enel was curious, "what's sex?" I questioned as marco and vista chuckled.

"Dang your a virgin?" Izo asked and I shrug becuase I don't really know what they were talking about. "I don't know what your talking about." I murmured as enel and huruta snort and laughed a bit.