11 : A navy officer for a day

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Gramps stop taking pictures.." I murmured as I sat down beside Sengoku, Garp wouldn't take a no since this is my first time wearing a navy uniform and gramps said it's 'Perfect' for me.

"If you think that's bad wait ti'll you found out he's been photoshopping the captain of the spade pirates and that luffy boy in a marine uniform." Sengoku huff out and me and shanks burst out laughing.

"Hey! I told you to keep it a secret!" Garp crossed his arms, "we'll be heading to marineford first, shanks you go ahead and go to whatever you and Mihawk are—" Sengoku stated.

"Me and Mihawk aren't dating it's just— we kinda have an agreement that we'll share our dear [Name]." Shanks grinned.

"Is that why I always wake up with you and Mihawk by my side?" I questioned and sengoku turned to me, "what?!" Garp cocked an eyebrow as shanks nervously chuckled.

"Hey [Name] I think we should get married." Shanks placed an arm on my shoulder and I scoff and slightly push him away. "I'm not marrying anyone, I've only known you for a year plus your too old." I stated and Sengoku laughed.

"Heyyy I'm not that old I'm 20 years old." Shanks grinned, "wait?! WHAT!" My jaw dropped and sengoku and Garp scoffs.

"He isn't, he's just lying why can't you see that?" Sengoku questioned. "I thought you were telling the truth shanks I will—" I was cut off by a navy officer yelling that there was some cannon balls coming on this way.

"WERE UNDER ATTACK!"

"Kiza-Chan!!! Oh! That's Kiji-sama along with saka-Chan!!" I cheered as Sengoku and Garp Burst out laughing

"Kiza-Chan!!! Oh! That's Kiji-sama along with saka-Chan!!" I cheered as Sengoku and Garp Burst out laughing. "I WILL KILL YOU BORSOLINO!" Sakazuki yelled as he tried to balance himself and not fall into the waters.

"Arara this is a bad idea!" Aokiji commented trying to balance himself.

As the two admiral landed while bumping and hurting their heads in the process, borsolino landed perfectly and pinned me on the ship wall with his leg. "Ahhh I thought I was some cute marine soldier but it turns out is just our dear [Name]."