100 : Birthday Wishes

[A/N] : Hola losers, I've missed you guys, and mainly missing writing, sorry for the lack of updates, I know I haven't posted anything exciting for the past few days, I wanted to take this 100th chapter as a special chapter..I do hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I do! Thank you for all of your support and being so generous towards me!!

.
.
.

.
.
.

[Highschool AU]

"I can't believe it's your 23th birthday [Name]!!!" Perona squeal in excitement as her and uta made their way early in your house.

You told your dad for a hundredth time to not let anyone inside for today's occasion, but knowing your two best friend they won't take no for an answer.

As they jump on your bed, they started screaming about your day, "I can't believe how old you are!" Perona cried, "I'm not that old!" You pouted as you sat up.

"Hm, agreed." Uta sang opening your closet door revealing your clothes, as uta was 'browsing' your wardrobe, perona dragged you and sat you down on your vanity chair.

She picked up a brush and started brushing your hair, "you do know..this day is special for you." Perona chimes as reiju entered the room with a tray full of cookies and shirahoshi with some clothes your friends had picked on their way here.

"And what's that..?" You questioned pointing the clothes that eas being held by shirahoshi, "s-s-some c-clothes!" Shirahoshi started tearing up.

"Why is she crying again?" Reiju asked placing the tray down as perona started curling your hair, "she thought [Name] is mad at her again." Uta said putting on your grey hoodie that she picked up in your closet.

"I'm not gonna cry..I'm not gonna cry.." shirahoshi repeatedly said as reiju comforted her, she had a habit of crying when she thinks a person is mad at her just by asking.

"Anyways, is baby 5 almost here?" Uta asked, "almost, she's with Nami and robin right now." Reiju answered, "how about b-Boa?" Shirahoshi asked, "meh she'll come with mihawk and zoro." Perona answered.

"Ladies~ the cat has arrive!" Nami snickered as her and robin entered the room with a ton of shopping bags being carried by sanji.

"Oh sanji, what a pleasant surprise, thank you for helping out Nami." Reiju smiled as sanji bowed down to her.

"It would be an honor helping mang women's, especially when it's [Name]-chuwannn's stuffs!" Sanji wiggled himself towards you as he kissed the palm of your hands.