41 : Crocodiles Defeat

.
.
.

.
.
.

"This is boring!" You yelled behind the cell as crocodile looked at you from his cell, "quiet down." He grunted as you stick out your tongue.

"If still stick out that tongue I might put something in it to shove it back in." He smirked as you looked at him.

"This is boring.." you murmured as you thought of something, "crocodile~ could we do something fun?" You grinned as crocodile turned to you and place down his pen.

"Fun? Are you suggesting something a bit more exciting my dear?" He hummed as you nodded, "I'm skeptical.." he grunted.

"If you let me out, I'll show you fun~" you smirked as he puffs out his cigar.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"This is not what I had in mind!" Crocodile angrily huff outs as he turns his head to the right side, as you were hiding you whisperedly chuckled and went up to the vents to escape.

You sort of convince the croc to play hide and seek and if he finds you, you will only stay by his side and never leave.

As you went behind the casino you ran away and bumped to a familiar pirate. Second division commander of the Whitebeard pirates : Portgas D. Ace.

"Oh excu- [NAME]?!?" He excitedly yelled as he lifts you up and gave you a big hug, what is he even doing here? You thought to yourself as you pat his back.

"I thought you were with that hawks and I thought I would never seen you again, and plus you're all over the GrandLine news and your title is spreading like wildfire in the new world!" Ace chuckled as he place you down.

"First of all, what are you doing here? And second that name was a few weeks ago' and third I've missed you aswell and you still stink-"

"I've showered!!" He yelled as he blushed in embarrassment.