64 : A break from everything

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Damn that woman, what the hell is she even doing in marineford? Does she have a deathwish or something?!" Eustass yelled as his crew, killer, wire and heat was dodging the stuffs he was throwing.

"Relax captain, she'll be fine...I suppose." Killer stated, that seems to relax eustass a bit, still, he was a bit hesitant and worried about you.

"Im out, don't you guys even dare to disturb me." Eustass said with a stressing tone, he was heading inside his workshop or his so called 'play room'

The room itself that was inside the ship was half of the ship it's size and in the corner was his torture chamber where if there was any marines or enemies alive after battle he would let killer or wire or even heat to throw them at the cell for his entertainment.

Having to be stressed due to the news he saw,he sat down on his work chair and took the time to look at the rubies and diamonds he and the crew hijacked or stole to be exact.

He doesn't have anything in mind what to do with those, he sighned before grabbing a pen and paper and started sketching out a ring and thinking about your ring size he decided to just make a small ring just enough to fit you.

After hours and hours of molding, hearing the metal clink and everything. He finally got the perfect ring, it was a silver ring with a carved name of you and him on the ring loop itself and a ruby shaped tulip tip.

It was perfect, now he just need to design the box, killer knocked on the door and Eustass immediately blushed in embarrassment as he fell down from his seat and quickly shove the ring inside his pocket.

"Oi! What do you want?!" Eustass yelled at killer as the masked man opened the door, "it seems like you've been a bit stressed about [Name] lately, tell me do you like...her?"

Killer asked feeling a bit upset, he likes you, he had totally gone berserk thinking of you all day and night, he was a bit nervous about his own captain liking you which he wasn't surprised since who wouldn't like you?

You were different, amazing, beautiful and most importantly amazing, he could write a whole novel about you.

"Why are you asking me that, I mean who wouldn't? Shes got everything. Do you like her?" Eustass asked hinting a bit of jealousy on his tone.

"No-- fuck yes, I am clearly inlove with her and how I wish we could work something  out because I cant get her off my mind even if i wanted to." Killer admitted.

A sigh left eustass's mouth as killer was expecting him getting beat up by kid, "you really are a dick arent ya, too bad I cant hate you mother fucker." Eustass growled.

"Ever thought about sharing her?" Wire chuckled as both men looked at the door, "were you eavesdropping us?"killer asked as wire shrug.

"Maybe, but hearing you guys pled with wonderful words of that woman im assuming you both are madly inlove with her." Wire stated.