32 : marineford

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Stop it!" You huff out furiously as Garp and sengoku were taking pics of you while you were sitting down on your usual beach chair that was in the deck of garp's battle ship.

"But your too cute." Garp chuckled as you rolled your eyes, "now don't get too sassy with me missy." Garp snickered as you pouted.

"We're almost there c'mon turn that frown upside down." Sengoku laughed as you cringed from the joke, "stop it." You mumbled as the ship stopped on marineford.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"I don't wanna go to another meeting." You whined as your body was getting dragged by Mihawk, "stop being persistent and this meeting is important [Name]." Mihawk said as he carried you in his back.

You quickly got off of him and dash away as you hid inside some room and quickly locked the door, a sigh left you body as you grinned in relief, you don't wanna go sit around and listen to arguements to those meetings. Being a warlord is boring, you go sit around and try to maintain others to not kill themselves.

"And who are you?" A female voice asked as you turn your gaze up to a certain cyan haired girl. "Oh- uhh." You mumbled trying to think of na excuse why you are here.

"Garp's granddaughter eh?" A tall buff male with bright purple hair with black shades said, you got startled by his husky voice as you bumped into a bookshelf.

"Such an odd girl.." "and extremely dumb." "be nice master Z!", they both looked at you as you gulped in fear looking at the purple haired man named Z.

"So what brings you in my office." He growled as you nervously chuckled, "I-I was just wondering around and-! Ohhh look at the time I need to go whew-" you suddenly dashed away as you hid the door behind you.

"She wasn't even wearing a watch.." ain said as Z chuckled, "she's a shy one isn't she." He smirked.

"Stop threatening her master Z." Ain scolded as Z huff about and fell asleep. "Typical master." Ain huff out as she followed you behind.