97 : Wano | More About The Readers Past

.
.
.

.
.
.

"So that's how I ended up with gramps... at first I thought me being adopted was..a joke that ace used to teased me." You said as your father handed you a single [F/F]

(Favorite Flower)

"Your mother likes those as well, I don't know how I could make up with my mistakes, but. It's really up to you if you wanna stay here with me or go back with your little adventure." Xebec smiled as the flower was placed infront of you.

"If you're going back, I'm giving this flower to you, this flower holds our bond together and just a single drop of petal I will appear to help you." Xebec smiled as you started counting the petals.

"Woah 10 petals in total, so that means.." you murmured as xebec only look away from you.

"Like your mother, you inherited her insane observation skills, and mostly everything..it's just sad to think that, I wanted to kill you for my personal gain, if it wasn't for Newgate or shiki..I would have become a monster." He explained.

"Oh...that's something, I always thought those scenes were like a dream." You murmured "your mother thought it was a dream too, our story is a bit...how could I say this? Complicated." Xebec sighed.

"How did you meet mother?" You asked getting perked up, "I met her when I tried taking imu myself, she herself is a celestial dragon, well..once." Xebec chuckled.

"Wait...that makes me.." you murmured, "yes, you are half celestial, but don't think much of it, you aren't totally related to those scums." Xebec re-assured you.

"Thank god, I punched one years ago.." you sighed, "atta' girl, do whatever you want, your father will support you by any means." Your father grinned, "plus no one will hurt you, not even the yonkos." He grinned before you let out a chuckle and held his hand to travel back.

"Goodbye my dear." Your father smiled as he kissed you in the forehead, "goodbye, father."

As you traveled back to wano, you couldn't help but to feel a nostalgic warmth come over you, the winds blowing the bamboo, and the sound of the river makes your body feel so home.

"The land of wano, I used to love this place." You perked up picking your bag, a letter was inside of it with your glasses.

' Imu tried to steal it back, thank me later my child, by the way, you and my son make a good couple, just saying. '

— Gol D. Roger

"That old man." You chuckled putting the glasses back on your endless bag, you pulled out a map of wano.

"Now where are we..oh right! I'm near onigishima! Perfect! I wanted to see kaido, but first, I wanna go to a Haori or kimono place." You perked up missing wearing one of those.