6 : Re-signing

.
.
.

.
.
.

It's been a year , me and Mihawk got to training mostly everyday, I'd say he wasn't very pleased on how fragile I was, something about him made me feel a bit scared...was if the yandare aura? Maybe.

Me and Mihawk would go to the shichibukai meeting together, I'd say I got to spend everyone in the meeting very well. Let's just say I DO NOT handle swords and knives easily as I wrapped my hands with some bandages since I accidentally tripped and the sword came almost taking my whole arm off.

******
" [Name], don't you hate men?" Boa questioned as he eyed over crocodile and Doflamingo beside me in disgust. "Oh..I haven't really hated men since I really love someone. T-that is of course male." I smiled. Everyone cocked an eyebrow.

"Love? Fufufu~ and here I'd say I thought you were single and don't know those types of things  my dear." Doflamingo had an irritated grin on his face.

oh he just wanted to torture that person who made you fall inlove with, on the other hand Crocodile and Mihawk wasn't very pleased, they wanted to know who was this person you love, thinking about it irritated them, like they wanted to choke, kill and even brutally murder that person.

Boa frowned and pouted, yes the pirate empress had fallen for you (slowly) she can't help but to feel a rage of jealousy hit over her, jimbei and Moria didn't care at all, they just see you as a nice innocent fragile girl.

Moria really like you but not on a creepy way, he liked you because on how innocent you were, you were like his subordinate 'Perona' herself, cute, innocent and maybe even devilish but I know he was lying about that last part.

"Oh I'm not in a relationship, I'm saying I love my brothers especially my gramps." I sheepishly smiled and they had a blank face, were they really getting worked up because they misinterpreted you?

"[Name] have you ever thought of coming with me? I'm sure you'll love alabasta my dear." The crocodile spoke as my eyes lit up in pure excitement.

Yes everyone in the room adored that innocent cute face of yours but they hated the idea of you being away from them, just seeing you walk away with Mihawk after meetings irritated them.

"Pshhh, I'm sure my dear [Name] would love to go with me~ after all I'm sure she wouldn't turn me down." Boa gaze her eyes on me as she blushed.

"Nonesense my pupil won't go with any of you." Mihawk stated and I frowned. "Mihawk I was actually asking you if I could..leave for a few days." I murmured and everyone's attention were on me.

"Leave? And why is that and where are you going?" He questioned cocking an eyebrow. "W-well I'd like to spend time with gramps for a week, I'll be settling on marineford." I smiled and he sighed in defeat.