25 : Revive book (pt. 5)

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Are you gonna keep starring at the squid [Name]?" Izo snort as you nodded, "it reminds me of sushi.." you murmured and suddenly thatch made his way to the deck with a tray of sushi.

"Sushi for the lovely lady~" thatch chimes as he smirked, "oh thatch thank you!" You smiled as he place the tray on the table and Izo opened his mouth. "Could you feed me some!" Thatch smacked the poor man as Izo rub his head.

"Don't take [Name]'s food Izo." Thatch scolded as Izo whined, you held the chopsticks and held a sushi on his face, Izo smirked and ate it. "See she likes me."

"So [Name] do you wanna play a game yoi?" Marco quesitoned as you nodded, "what game tho?" You quesitoned.

"A game where we will ask some quesitons and if you don't wanna answer it you have to take off a piece of clothing

"A game where we will ask some quesitons and if you don't wanna answer it you have to take off a piece of clothing." Thatch smirked.

"Isn't that taking advantage of me since I'm weairng just a dress and a pair of panties and shorts and a bra?" You quesitoned as they immediately shook their heads.

"We'll be playing it aswell." Izo chuckled as you hesitantly nodded. "Okay first quesiton, do you have a lover?" Thatch quesitoned as you shook your head. "Nope, I'm not interested on anyone." You giggled as they smirked. "Why do you need the revive book yoi?" Marco questioned as you took off your short. Good thing you were weairng a dress. You lightly blush becuase you didn't wanna tell them you were from the future.

"Hmm I guess it's a bit personal..have you ever kiss someone in the lips?" Izo quesitoned as you shook your ahead once again.

The game continued and Izo was wearing nothing but his boxer, same goes to Marco and thatch, they were blushing madly as they looked at you.

"I feel defeated.." Izo whined as thatch and marco kept quiet, they thought they could have their way into tricking you. You were smarter than this. You had them all wrap out your finger.

"Okay okay! You won-" Izo said as he quickly put on his kimono and thatch and marco did the same was the hurriedly put on their clothes.

You giggled at their state and put on your short since it's the only piece of clothing you took off. "How are you so good at this game we're supposed to win." Thatch frowned as you shrug.