111 : Goodbye, [Name]

.
.
.

.
.
.

"[Name] were almost at wano." Ace grinned as you sat up looking around the room rubbing your eyes.

"Did you get a good night sleep? Fufufu I had to knock you out so you can stop worrying." Doflamingo proudly said.

"YOU KNOCKED HER OUT TO LET HER REST?!" Ace yelled.

"I know iconic right." Doflamingo smirked as he sat down on the bed, "No wonder everyone thinks you're a sadistic horny pink ass bitch." Ace grumbled.

"Mhm don't have anything new to curse? How sad." Doflamingo grinned, "Hey! My swearing calling...things had become more unique." Ace said.

Suddenly the boat started to move violently causing doflamingo and ace to fall down the floor.

As doflamingo fell down with his back hitting the floor, ace followed in and fell on top of him.

Both of them stared at each other andthats where the moment of silence came.

As the boat stoped shaking shanks came inside the room and misunderstood the situation.

"Woah..I know that warlord is kinky..but this..is too much." Shanks slowly closed the door as you burst out laughing.

"GET OFF ME!" Doflamingo yelled as ace blushed in pure embarrassment as he hurriedly stood up and ran outside.

"Jesus Christ." Doflamingo whined as you stood up and signaled him to go outside because you're gonna change your clothes.

"Oh come on doll~ you sure you don't want my company?" Doflamingo smirked.

"Im sure ace would love your company best." You grinned trying to tease him.

"NO I DO NOT!" Ace yelled outside as you could hear shank's laughter.

.
.
.