13 : Whitebeard pirates

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Pops are you sure you wanna keep that toots? He keeps trying to  kill you yoi." Marco murmured as he eyed over the freckled male, "Gurarara, don't worry I won't die to such fool." Whitebeard stated.

"Yo you've been space out ever since you took a break from killing pops." Thatch made his way to the freckled male. "It's nothing..it's just that— I'm supposed to be fearless and strong for her, now I'm here and I can't even kill that old man." The freckled male grunted as he eyed over the poor ginger haired male, thatch.

"Say who's that person you've been mentioning her." Thatch smirked, "none of your business..she's popular and..the first time she set sailed she's already a big shot, she's really really beautiful, hell I'm fighting over my brother for her love. I miss her.." Ace murmured.

"Yikes sucks to be you." Izo came in and sat beside ace and thatch only smack him on the head, "oh stop it I'm sure she misses you too, hell she's probably worrying if your fine." Thatch grinned as Izo scratch his head.

"Who ever she is describe her!" Izo grinned, "ehh uhhh...she's really pretty and her eyes never failed to confuse me, it's like when I look at her eyes I feel like I'm in a huge maze and I can't get out, her lips looks so soft..I just wanna kiss it, her face! She's like a whole goddess given by the gods for me, her soft long hair sway so perfectly when she toss and turn her head around, I love how she sings..Even if she doesn't do anything she's mesmerizing..hell words can't even describe her. When she confessed she wanted to be a pirate I was scared because her body was so fragile even the slightest grip would bruise her." Ace smiled remembering your face.

"Is he inlove?" Izo questioned and thatch nodded, "well I have my eyes on the goddess herself~" thatch grinned as Izo crossed his arms, "hey no fair I like her!" Izo scoffs as marco stepped in, "you toots have no chances, she'll be falling for me yoi." Marco laughed as Izo and thatch protested.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"And where are you going?" I stopped my tracks as I saw Mihawk on his chair reading another book with a glass of wine on his hands, I nervously chuckled as I hid my bag behind me. "No where!" God I'm so bad at lying..