•Part one

"I do." He looked at your eyes.

"I do." You looked at his eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride."

With that, you two shared a three second kiss before pulling away quickly with yours and his parents clapping.

"I guess that means we're married now." Fred said as the two of you walked further apart.

"I guess so." You nodded your head as your mother and father walked over to you.

"Congratulations!" Your mother said and hugged you whilst your father just watched. "We have a present waiting for you at our house."

"Thank you, you didn't have to." You told her.

"It was our honour, it's the least we could do knowing how unhappy with this decision you are." Your father told you.

"If you know how unhappy I am, then why would you make me and Fred married?" You asked your your father sighed, your mother rolling her eyes.

"Not this again." You mother got annoyed.

"Yes this again." You said. "You both always say how sorry you are and that you know I didn't want to do this, but still made me and Fred go through with it."

"Alexandra, we just want what is best for you." Your father stopped your mother from speaking.

"Then you should both understand if I leave right now with my husband to our apartment." You said and walked over to Fred and his parents.

"Congratulations, Alexa. We were just telling our Freddie how this will be a good change for the both of you." Mrs Weasley said and hugged you.

"Thank you." You said and hugged her back.

"Right then, we will leave you two to go get sorted for your honeymoon." Mr Weasley said and congratulated both of you.

You and Fred walked out of the church where you got married, using apparition to go back to his apartment with him.

"So, husband , where do I unpack?" You asked and picked up your suitcase you bought over before the wedding ceremony.

"In the guest room over there." He pointed towards a closed door and you nodded, walking over there.

You walked into your room and collapsed onto your double bed, your white dress creasing.

Why can't this be a dream?

•••

Present Day

"Rise and shine." Your best friends voice said loudly as the curtains in your room opened. "Fred's already gone to work, now it's time for us to go shopping on your day off!"

"Go away, Kie." You groaned and shoved a pillow over your face to block out the light.

"No. We already planned this and the others are already on their way here, so hurry up and get out of bed." Kiara said and pulled your blanket off of you and chucked it on the floor. "I'm making you breakfast, get up."

You groaned and threw the pillow on the floor as well, getting up and out of your bed. You walked into the bathroom you had connected to your room, brushed your teeth and washed your face.

After, you went back into your bedroom and picked out some clothes for the day. Blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with sunflowers on it, your favourite flower.

You walked outside of your bedroom, seeing Kiara pouring milk into your bowl of cereal and adding a spoon for you.

"Thank you." You said and had a mouthful before your front door swung open.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist and picked you up off of the chair you were sat on.

"Jayden, put me down!" You complained whilst laughing and he did.

"I haven't seen you since your honeymoon, how was it?" Jayden asked you and winked.

"It was good." You nodded your head.

"When she says it was good, she means the sex with her new husband was fucking amazing. Not just good." Dionne rolled her eyes and pushed Jayden out of the way, hugging her best friend, you. "I missed you so much, you completely ditched us and left us with these stupid boys."

"I'm sorry, but I got married and went on a honeymoon, I can't help that." You said and squeezed her hands.

"Yes you can, you didn't have to get married." She stated.

"Leave her be, people do crazy things for love even though they've only been dating for like two months." Luke said after kissing his girlfriend, Kiara. "Congrats."

"Thanks, Luke." You smiled and he smiled too.

"Hurry up and eat your cereal, we need to go shopping already." Kiara said.

"Let's go now then, I'm not hungry anymore." You said and got out of your seat, taking your bowl of cereal to the sink and leaving it there.

"Suit yourself." Jayden said and grabbed a spoonful of your left over cereal quickly ate it before running out the front door with Luke.

"Stupid boys." All three of you girls said and followed them out of your apartment.

•••

You got some clothes and got lunch with your friends in Diagon Alley, you also learnt that Dionne's sister, Angelina Johnson, planned a fancy dinner at a restaurant with everyone.

You, Fred, George, Angelina, Dionne, Kiara, Luke and Jayden would all be going to a really nice restaurant and as you and Fred got married, you would have to pretend to love each other there. It would be the first time since your honeymoon that everyone had been  together. You were nervous already. 

Your friends had all gone back to their apartments to get ready and you went back to yours and Fred's apartment to shower and get ready. When you got home, Fred was already there and he was standing by the window in the kitchen with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Why do you have to smoke that in the house? Go outside and smoke." You said and placed your bags on the floor near the kitchen island.

"Because I don't want to go out of the entire apartment building just to smoke, there's a perfectly good window here and I'm not even blowing the smoke in the apartment." Fred said and blew smoke outside the window.

"Just make sure you spray that area with something, anything, to make it not stink or tobacco." You said and grabbed a bottle of the water from the fridge along with your bags.

You walked into your room and shut the door, getting your dress out that you had bought to wear to dinner tonight. You grabbed a towel, then went to shower in your bathroom.

Word count : 1088