•Part twenty six

Fred and you were outside of Kiara's parents house. He was in his swimming trunks and you were wearing a bikini with a sundress over it. Everybody was already there and Jayden answered the door for you and Fred.

Jayden let you and Fred in and led you both to the back garden where everyone was. They were all already in the pool and playing with a ball, throwing it around everywhere. Fred didn't bother saying anything, he just jumped into the pool to join in.

You and Jayden caught up for a little while with only your feet dangling in the water. George got out of the pool to dry off and go to the toilet quickly then he was going to get back in. Once George was back outside, he walked over to you and Jayden and pushed you into the pool.

When you came back up from under the water, you immediately started splashing him but it didn't effect him. He just jumped into the pool along with Jayden and had a small splash fight with you.

"Who's up for a game of chicken?" Angelina shouted to everyone and everybody agreed to play.

There was seven of you. You, Fred, George, Angelina, Dionne, Jayden and Kiara. Kiara didn't want to take part so she sat on the edge off the pool and watched, being the referee.

You got on Fred's shoulders, Angie got on George's and Dionne got on Jayden's. All of you girls started trying to push each other off of the boys' shoulders, but it took all of you a while. Dionne was the first to fall off, Angie pushed her off and she took Jayden down with her. Now it was just you, Angie, Fred and George.

Angie and you tried to push each other off of Fred and George's shoulders but Fred gripped onto your thighs to give you some more support. George done the same but it didn't work properly and Angelina ended up falling off of his shoulders and back into the water.

"And we have our winners!!" Kiara said with a smile on her face as she climbed back into the pool.

Everybody congratulated you and Fred for wining the game, then all seven of you continued to play random ball games in the pool.

Kiara excused herself after a little while because she wanted to relax outside of the pool and she was getting tired. Angelina done the same so she joined Kiara. Everyone else stayed in the pool and carried on talking for a while.

You and Fred ended up swimming off to another end of the pool by yourself, just talking with each other. He leaned against the side of the pool and just stared into your eyes whilst you blabbered on about random stuff.

"You are so beautiful, how did I get this lucky?" He cut you off completely and you started to smile and blush.

"I think I'm the lucky one here. Every day I look at you and think about how handsome you are without even trying." You swam up to him and his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Later on when we get some better privacy, can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. I kind of wanted to talk to you about something as well." You told him.

"Hopefully we have the same thing in mind." He gave you a smile and you gave him one back.

You were going to say something else but got cut off by Fred's fingers tickling your sides of your body. Laughter left your mouth, your hands trying to push his off of you but he just tickled you even more.

He stopped tickling you for a few seconds but kept his hands on the side of your body, picking you up and spinning you around in the water. You laughed even more and so did he, the two of you were a laughing mess for no reason whatsoever.

He stopped spinning you around but he was still holding you up in his arms, you then wrapped your legs around his waist and he supported you with his hands underneath your bum. The two of you stared into each other's eyes and sat there in almost complete silence.

"This bikini would look a lot better on my bedroom floor." He smirked and played with a tassel of your bikini top.

"Really? I thought it would look beautiful on the bathroom floor instead of your room." You said and say him poke his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Actually, it would look better floating in this pool with my trunks." He said. "Obviously it would only be us here."

"We can't just kick everybody out of this pool, especially when it's not even ours." You laughed and so did he.

"Who says?" He asked.

"I say. We can't." You told him.

He didn't say anything else, he just kissed you and pulled away, kissing you again and repeating it multiple times. This time, he didn't pull away and he just moved his lips with yours.

Your legs were still wrapped around Fred's waist, so you got off of him and continued to kiss him, connecting your hand with his. He wanted to pick you back up again, so he tried but you ended up accidentally kneeing him in his balls.

You two stopped kissing and he moaned in pain. He lets go if you and cupped his balls, groaning at the contact and pain you caused him.

"I'm so sorry!" You said whilst covering your mouth and trying not to laugh.

"What's going on over there?" George called over to you and Fred.

"Better not be having sex in my parents pool, love birds!" Jayden yelled over.

"She just kicked my balls!" Fred winced and then quietened his voice so you only hear what he was about to say next. "You made my balls blue and now they are going to fall off."

"No they won't, I'm still so sorry though." You started to laugh.

"Alexa, it's not funny." He dragged your name out.

"It really is funny though." You laughed again.

Word Count : 1030