•Part twelve

Fred moved closer to you to see if you were alright, checking if any glass bounced back up onto the couch or even onto you. You were fine and untouched, but the floor was now covered in glass, vodka and lemonade all in one.

"What happened?" Fred questioned you.

"I don't know. I must have fallen asleep.. I don't know what happened." You said truthfully.

"When was the last time you slept?" He asked.

"Last night." You said, it wasn't a lie though.

"The time you last slept without waking up from a nightmare or without falling asleep for half an hour before waking up again?" He asked again.

"A while." You said truthfully.

"How long?" He asked. "If you know."

"I don't remember, I'm sorry." You lied.

You remembered every detail of that night so you would remember the last time you slept properly, which was the night before Luke raped you.

"It's ok. Go to bed and I'll clean this up." He told you and you nodded, yawning.

"Thank you, I'm sorry." You told him again and stood up.

"You don't need to say sorry, it's okay." He reassured you again and went into the kitchen to get stuff to clean up the floor. "Watch where you step, by the way."

"You too." You said and walked into your room to go to bed.

You didn't have to get changed because you were already in pyjama bottoms and a big sweatshirt. You climbed into bed and tried to get comfortable but couldn't. It took you a while but you finally got into a position where you though you could finally get some sleep.

You did manage to fall asleep after a few minutes but not for long, you soon woke up after having a nightmare about your old best friend.

His hands gripping onto your thighs, that look in his eyes, his hand covering your mouth while he forced himself into you all over again. It was like he was doing it again, but in your own bedroom, towering over you.

You saw Luke straddling your legs and pulling your trousers down. He was trying to force himself into you again, which was when tears fell.

Then you woke up fully, screaming for the person you thought you saw to get off of you, crying and shaking. You looked around and your room looked the exact same, no signs of Luke in there.

Your bedroom door swung open and Fred ran into your room, checking to see what was happening.

"What happened, are you alright?" Fred asked straight away and walked quickly over to the side of your bed. "Alexa, talk to me, please."

You sat there with tears streaming all the way down your face, eyes wide and your body almost completely frozen. Fred's arms reached around your body and he slowly climbed onto your bed to comfort you even more, you just stayed there though.

He rubbed your back slowly and steadily. The tears finally stopped dripping down your face from your eyes.

"Please stay with me. I don't think I can be alone right now." You whispered and he nodded his head.

"Of course, come here." He said and laid back with you, your head was laying on his chest and his arms were wrapped around your waist.

You were listening to his heartbeat and it calmed you down a little bit. His arms tightened slightly around your waist to make sure you knew he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

You tried to sleep for as long as you could with Fred there with you, but you still couldn't. Then, you finally managed to after he whispered goodnight to you and kissed the back of your head.

His head snuggled into your shoulder and he fell asleep. His heartbeat slowed down, but it was still a nice and peaceful beating sound and it made you fall asleep.

Knowing he was there with you, just made you feel a lot better and that you could fall asleep and easily wake him up if you desperately needed him. He was there with you, for you, and he made sure you knew that.

•••

You woke up and Fred wasn't there, your door was open slightly and you could see that the living room and kitchen lights were on. You climbed out of bed and yawned whilst walking out of your bedroom to see Fred in the kitchen.

"Good morning." Fred said from the kitchen, he was making pancakes.

He flipped the pan that the pancakes were being made in, and then flipped a pancake onto a plate for you. He had some fruit cut up so he put that on the plate with a fork and placed it on the table.

"Good morning. What time is it?" You asked and sat down at the table, him joining you with his own plate of pancakes.

"1 o'clock. I didn't want to wake you because I know you haven't slept for a while, so I let you sleep for as long as you needed to." He told you and cut up his pancake. "I need to ask you something though."

"Hit me." You said and took a bite out of your pancake, it was really good.

"What is this?" He got a piece of paper out of his pocket and laid it down on the table, which you read in your head.

Dear Mrs Weasley,

This is going to be a rather short letter to address a few things for you. As you obviously know from your most recent appointment, you are infertile. I would like it if you come back into the hospital for a check up as soon as possible.

There was a lot more writing, but you didn't bother to read it because you knew Fred must have.

"You read my letter? The one addressed to me and not you?" You asked him and folded the letter up.

"That doesn't matter right now. What matters is that it was from the hospital and addressed to my wife." He told you. "I'm so sorry that I got concerned."

He was being sarcastic and you started to get annoyed.

"Don't make this a big deal, Fred, please. It's not, so don't get mad at me when I decide not to tell you this!" You raised your voice slightly.

"Alexa, this is important! Why didn't you tell me?" He raised his voice even more than you

Word Count : 1080