•Part nineteen

After a very good night with Fred, the two of you woke up very well-rested. Fred was busy making breakfast and you were busy trying to distract him and trying to find out if he was ticklish, when a letter flew underneath the front door.

You left Fred alone to go get the letter, it was from the Weasley's house, the burrow. It was in Mrs Weasley's handwriting and was addressed to both you and Fred, so you opened it.

Dear Fred and Alexandra,

How are you? We hope you are well and that you will accept our offer of the two of you coming over to the burrow for lunch. The rest of the Weasley family and their partners are already coming over, so please don't be afraid to say yes.

We won't bite!

If not, we still hope you have a good day. If you would like to, be ready by 12 o'clock.

Lots of love and hugs,

Arthur and Molly X

You showed Fred the letter and he said for you to go get ready as it was 11 o'clock and the two of you still needed to eat. You went into your bedroom to get ready whilst Fred finished making breakfast.

You were wearing a pair of blue jeans with a few rips in them and a grey crop top that showed off your belly button a little bit. You were looking in the mirror doing your makeup when arms wrapped around your waist and picked you up.

You hadn't heard your bedroom door open, but Fred had opened it because he was now carrying you out of your room and to the kitchen again. He sat you down on the kitchen counter and stood in between your legs, his hands still on your waist.

"You look stunning." He said and kissed you afterwards.

"So do you." You told him and looked at his body.

He hadn't gotten changed, instead he was wearing no shirt and a pair of pyjama bottoms. There wasn't much time for him to get changed but he never took long, not like you.

"As much as I love these jeans on you, they would look so much better on the floor." He whispered in your ear.

He placed a soft kiss on your neck, one kiss that turned into multiple in a very short time.

"Nope, I just got ready and we have to go soon." You pushed him away from you gently.

"Seriously?" He questioned and you nodded your head. "Later then."

He winked at you then walked off to get ready. You grabbed your food and began eating whilst waiting for him to finish getting ready for the day. Once he was done and the two of you had eaten, you apparated to Fred's childhood house, the burrow.

You and Fred were arriving at the same time as Ginny and Harry, so the four of you said hello then walked inside as a group.

"There they are!" Mrs Weasley basically ran over to you and everyone else. "How is everybody?"

•••

After everyone arrived and caught up, Mrs Weasley served lunch in the back garden. Everyone was sat around the outdoor table with drinks either on the table or in their hands.

You bought your drink to your mouth when Mrs Weasley opened her mouth and started talking.

"So, when are you two planning on having kids?" Mrs Weasley said, looking only at you and Fred.

Those words made you choke on your water and start coughing.

"Mum! You can't just straight up ask that." Fred told her.

"Why not?" She asked.

Fred didn't say anything, neither did you because the two of you hadn't told anyone about you being infertile. You didn't really want anybody to know just yet.

Fred stood up and told his mother and father to follow him, you went along with them three. He took you three into the living room where nobody else was to give you all some privacy.

"Mum, dad, I know that your dream is to have millions of grandchildren." Fred spoke.

"I think everyone's mother has that exact dream." Mrs Weasley said with a smile on her face.

"What's going on, Fred, you are making me get anxious?" Mr Weasley asked his son.

Fred looked over at you and you nodded your head to say that it was alright for him to tell his parents.

"Alexa is infertile. We found out a few weeks ago, so unless we adopt or something like that, she won't have any biological children." Fred told his parents. "That means I won't have any children, because Alexa is my wife and I only want children with her, no one else."

Mrs Weasley didn't say anything, she just sat there on the couch in complete silence whilst you and Fred talked to Mr Weasley.

"I'm so sorry you two, I hope you've been okay." Mr Weasley said and gave you a sad look.

"It's been hard but I'm finally starting to feel a bit alright about the whole situation." You told your father-in-law.

"I've taken time to think that it's not the end of the world if we don't have a biological family, as long as we have each other, I think we'll be alright." Fred said and it made Arthur smile.

"You two remind me a lot of me and Molly at your age." Mr Weasley smiled. "Well, I think we should all go back outside to enjoy our lunch. This isn't the end of the world, we have like a hundred more children to give us some grandchildren if they want to."

You, Fred and Mr Weasley walked back outside to finish eating lunch with everybody else. Mrs Weasley stayed inside because she needed some more time to process what you and Fred had just told her.

You understood, it was hard for you when you found out so it would definitely be hard for her to find out her son and daughter-in-law couldn't give her biological grandchildren.

Word Count : 1012