•Part four

"Blood?" Fred asked you, he was angry, and tears just fell down your face even more. "Who were those people and why did you have blood all over your legs?"

"I don't want to talk about it." You said, his expression changing straight away when he heard how broken your voice was.

"Let's get you upstairs, come on." He said. "We can talk about this in the morning when you've slept at least a little bit."

Fred picked you up like it was nothing and carried you up the stairs. He took you into your bedroom and laid you down on your bed. He took your shoes off and put them on the floor before covering your painful body in a blanket.

You two had separate bedrooms and bathrooms because of the arrangement. The two of you didn't want to get married and you weren't even friends before the marriage, so you had different rooms to not see each other as much or even have to sleep in the same bed.

He said goodnight to you and left your room, turning the light off and shutting your door slowly.

You just laid there in your bed. You didn't try to fall asleep, you didn't get comfy and wrap yourself in blankets because it was cold, you didn't get changed out of your dress that was now covered in blood.

You just laid there.

You didn't want to think or feel anything, but the only thing you could think about was Luke and what he done to you not even an hour ago. His finger nails digging into your upper thighs, him kicking your knees to make you fall to the floor.

You couldn't help but wonder if something would be different if Kiara had woken up by the sounds of your screaming.

That's when you started to cry because not only did Kiara not wake up when you needed her, but she was probably still unconscious on that couch with her rapist boyfriend, Luke. What if he done the same thing to her?

Tears fell down your face slowly but there was a lot of tears. You wiped them away as fast as you could, but they just came back at the same pace as they left.

You didn't try to wipe your tears away anymore, because they would always come back and you would feel all of the pain again. Instead of doing anything, you just laid in your bed until the morning.

•••

Fred knocked on your door and walked in, letting you know he was coming in, and shut the door behind him. He noticed your eyes were open and you were staring at the ceiling, so he went and sat on next to you on the other side of your bed.

"What happened after I left last night?" Fred asked you, you didn't answer. "Alexa."

Your head turned to face him, showing him the tear stains on your face. Your eyes were still bright red because you had only stopped crying not long ago.

"Alexa, what happened? Talk to me, please." Fred said and went to put a hand on your leg out of comfort but you moved your leg away from him very quickly.

"Please leave me alone." You said and a tear fell down your face.

"No, I won't. Not until you tell me why and what happened last night and why those strangers were cleaning blood off of your legs." Fred said firmly.

"Get out of my room, Fred." You told him and he ignored you. "Fred, get the fuck out."

You were getting angry at him for no reason, because you were angry at yourself probably. He didn't deserve you speaking to him like this, but it was almost like you didn't have control of your words.

He didn't say anything, he didn't even open his mouth. He just stood up and left you room, leaving the door open a little bit just in case.

You stayed like that for a while, laying in your bed and staring at the same spot on your ceiling until somebody knocked at your door.

Fred came into your room with Jayden. Once Jayden walked in and sat next to you, Fred left your room and shut the door to give you two some privacy. Jayden didn't say anything, he just looked at you and you looked back into his eyes before breaking into tears.

His arms wrapped around you and you cried into his chest. He didn't say anything, he didn't need to know why you were crying, he just comforted and supported you.

"It's okay." Jayden whispered in your ear and stroked your hair to let you know he is there for you. "Tell me what happened. Take your time."

You couldn't tell him, you didn't want to think about what Luke done to you anymore. You just wanted to forget it all.

"No. I can't." You sobbed.

"You don't have to tell me, I understand." He told you in a calm voice. "Is there something I can get you, something you need?"

You knew what you wanted, but you weren't sure Jayden would want to get you it because he hates it. You debated it, but decided to ask him.

"Cocaine." You said and he froze almost straight away, you looked up at him. "I need to forget it, I have to forget. Please, Jay."

"Lex.. you can't be serious." He was in shock.

"I am, please do this for me, Jay." You begged.

After a short while of convincing him, he actually said yes to getting you some cocaine. He left your room and the apartment to go to a dealer he had a while ago to get some for you.

You stayed in your room until Jayden came back. Fred tried to get you to eat something by coming into your room, leaving a few sandwiches on your desk, then leaving you alone again.

The sandwiches were still there, untouched.

Word Count : 1001