•Part eight

Your lips were collided with his, his hands on your hips and your hair around the back of his neck. Your faces were moving at the same time and your tongue was slowly making it's way into Fred's mouth.

His hands snaked around your waist even more, pulling your body towards his. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he picked you up and carried you into your actual bedroom, sitting on your bed with your legs still wrapped around him.

Your hands found their way to Fred's hair, pulling it gently and hearing him grunt. He flipped you so he was on top of you, now straddling your legs and looking down on you. His hands grabbed onto your thighs and he spread your legs.

That's when you realised what he done and froze. You then started to push him off of you and your breath started to become uneven. He got off of you and was confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" Fred asked you with a lot of panic in his voice.

"It's not you.." you said as tears filled your eyes and made your vision go blurry.

You pulled your legs up to your chest and wrapped your arms around them, Fred stood at the edge of your bed with a very confused look on his face once again. You dropped your head in between your legs and your tears finally fell, splashing onto the jumper you were wearing.

"Lex, are you okay-" Fred tried to ask you before you cut him off.

"Please get out of my room." You whispered loud enough for him to hear you.

He saw the splashes on your jumper and immediately sat down on your bed with his arms wrapped around your curdled up body. You flinched as his arms and hand touching you, but after a few seconds of being frozen in his arms you took a deep breath and relaxed a little bit.

"Fred, I'm so tired." You started to sob in his arms, your entire body shaking.

"I can stay in here while you sleep if you want me to." He offered but you just laughed through the pain.

"That's not the kind of tired I am talking about." You laughed and he realised what you meant.

"Oh. No, Alexa, you don't mean that." He's hooked his head but you nodded yours.

"Yes I do, I really do. You have absolutely no idea how hard it is for me to keep on going right now." You sobbed.

"Please don't say that." He rubbed your back for support.

You didn't listen to what he was saying, you just laid your head back down to your knees and zoned out what he was trying to talk to you about. You knew he would ask about what happened and why you felt like this again, but you didn't want to lie to him anymore so you ignored it instead.

You ignored his words, but closely listened to the noises on the street outside of the apartment. There was a siren, it sounded like a police car. It was getting closer and closer, almost like it was heading to your apartment.

That's when the car stopped but the siren didn't, it was so loud that it was hard for Fred to ignore it as well. He got up and told you he was going to check on why there siren was around this area as there was not many houses or apartments here.

He didn't come back after a minute or two, so you wiped your tears and followed him out of the apartment and out of the shop doors. There was a single police car parked right outside of Fred and George's shop, the siren flashing but not making a noise anymore.

Fred was talking to two police officers and identifying himself, then he got told to turn around with his hands behind his back.

"Fred?" You asked and burst out of the shop doors. "What's going on?"

"Alexa, go back inside and call George. Tell him to bring money to the police station:." Fred told you with his back turned away from you, handcuffs clipping around his wrists.

"Fred, why is the happening?" You asked with a panicked voice. "Fred!"

He didn't say anything, he got put into the back of a police car and the door shut on him. He didn't look out of the window, he just kept his head down as the driver got in the drivers seat. The other police officer walked over to you.

"Are you Mr Weasley's partner?" The officer asked you.

"Yes, I'm his wife. Why is he being arrested?" You asked the officer.

"He assaulted a man earlier today. If you want to bail him out, you will need to go to the police station with an unknown amount of money." The officer told you. "Thank you for your time, Mrs Weasley."

You didn't say anything. You just stood there and watched at they took your husband away in the back of a police car. Once the car was out of sight, you ran back up to your apartment to call George.

You told him what happened and he said he would get some money and come right over. Once you hung the phone up on him, you called Dionne and asked if you could stay at her place for the night and she said yes.

Then, you went and got changed then packed a spare change of clothes, a toothbrush and everything else you could need that Dionne might not have at her house.

There was a knock at the door so you shouted for the person to come in and it was George with an envelope full of money.

"Hey, thank you for coming." You hugged him. "He assaulted someone."

"I know. I was there and made sure he got home safely without going back to hurt him some more." George sighed.

"Let's just go bail him out, I'll deal with his bullshit when he's back." You sighed as well.

Word Count : 1014