•Part twenty one

CW : sex

After a very long day with Fred, you were starting to make dinner in the kitchen. Fred was tidying around behind you then reached over you to put some dishes away.

You two weren't talking, not because you were mad at each other but just because it was good to have a little bit of silence around here. He kept on making sure he got in your way to push something away, just to annoy you.

Fred turned on some music using a small radio that was on a shelf in the kitchen. He stopped tidying up and made you stop making dinner by grabbed your hand and twirling you around to the slow song. One of his hands was holding yours and dancing around with you and the other was on your hip.

He span you around multiple times and then pulled your body towards his. He let you lay your head on his chest as the song got slower and slower. One of your hands was holding his and the other was on his shoulder, his other hand still on your hip, tapping it to the beat of the song.

Your bodies moved slowly together, like a dance at a wedding. This was your first ever dance with Fred because you never had a proper wedding with family and friends.

"This is our first dance." He said, he was thinking it too. "We never had a first dance at our wedding, now we finally have a special song to dance to and remind us of one another."

"It's perfect. I love our song." You said with your head still laying on his chest.

You two danced until the song ended and even a little while afterwards because you didn't want to stop. You thought for a short while about your life in general and your life with Fred.

"Do you want to know what I just realised?" You said and stood up straight, looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

"We don't need to use condoms. It doesn't matter if I'm on the pill or not, I'm infertile." You told him and he didn't understand. "Fred. I won't get the scare of being pregnant because I can't get pregnant."

"Oh shit, your right." He said. "Well, I don't mind if we continue to use them if you want."

"Why waste them if we don't need them? I want to know what sex feels like with you, me and no condom or protection whatsoever." You told him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Oh really?" He looked into your eyes.

"Yes really." You said and licked your lips. "Dinner can wait."

"I'm not hungry for dinner right now." He said and smirked. "We've done quite a few different things today, but there's one thing we haven't ended up doing."

"What's that?" You asked and got kissed on the lips.

"Let me show you." He said.

He kissed your lips and grabbed your neck gently, your heads moving at the same time. He backed you up to the kitchen table and picked you up, sitting you down on it.

Fred's lips pulled away from yours and he looked at you for a few seconds before lowing onto his knees, keeping eye contact like you done earlier. You were wearing a sundress and no underwear because you didn't get the chance to put any on earlier. It just meant that Fred didn't waste any time.

Kisses were placed on your inner thighs, getting higher and higher up to your bikini line. He kissed all over your thighs and around your private area, but not on it. Out of nowhere, he stopped kissing you and lowered his lips to suck on your clit.

He didn't do anything else, he just kissed and sucked on your clit for a few seconds before pulling away from in between your legs. You perked yourself up on your elbows and looked at him.

"Don't do this to me. Don't tease me, Freddie." You whined as he stood there still, looking at you and doing nothing else. "Fred."

He just stood there, you laying in front of him half-naked and ready for him to work his magic on you. He had gotten you all worked up and horny to just stop, so you needed him to help you or you would do it yourself, which you didn't really want to do.

"I'll do it myself then." You said and trailed your hand down your body and reached your private area.

Your fingers found their way into your own body and you moaned loudly, a bulge in Fred's trousers only growing bigger and harder. You fingered yourself for a few minute whilst Fred watched you, holding his dick through his pants to try and hide his bulge but failing.

You could see in his eyes that it was killing him, so you didn't stop pleasuring yourself because you really enjoyed it. You felt yourself reaching your climax, moaning at your fingers growing deeper in your body.

Fred couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed your arm and removed it from inside yourself. He replaced your fingers with his own and thrusted them in and out of you, making you moan a lot more and a lot louder. His fingers were larger than yours, so the pleasure was unreal.

He guided your arm down his trousers and past his waistband of his underwear. He let you do the work for him whilst he found pleasure by watching you moan under him and feeling your hands wrap around his dick.

You could feel his dick getting harder in your hands, only making you slow down to tease him like he had been doing to you. Your finger moved down to his tip and tickled it for a few seconds before stopped and wrapping your hand around it again.

It was getting hard for you to focus on pleasuring him because you felt too much pleasure in yourself from what he was doing to you. You carried on until he came in your hand, pulling it out of his trousers and wiping the cum all over his bare chest.

You were going to lick it all off whilst making eye contact with him, but you couldn't because your legs had started shaking.

"Fred, stop." You told him and he done what you told him to even though he was confused. "I want you to use your tongue on me. Please."

Again, he listened to what you wanted and pulled his fingers out, sucking them dry and getting back on his knees. Before you knew it, your legs were wrapped around his neck and screams of happiness left your mouth.

Word Count : 1124