•Extra Part

One year later..

You were sat next to your husband and your best friend. Your other friends were sat next to them, your parents sat in a few rows behind you along with your best friends parents too.

You were so nervous, you were fiddling with your wedding ring, picking your finger nails and the skin around your nails. Fred's hand was on your thigh, squeezing it as a sign of comfort and to let you know he is right there.

"Jury, is this man guilty or not guilty of rape?" The judge looked over to the jury and one person stood up.

"Lucas Duncan had been found guilty of rape." The jury member said.

Your whole world stopped, your eyes widened slightly and you felt yourself frozen in your seat. Everybody around you was celebrating, except for you and Kiara. She was also frozen in her seat, then you two looked up at each other and burst into tears.

Her arms wrapped around you and your arms wrapped around her body, the two of you squeezing each other like the world was ending and like the world depended on it. Both of you were shaking and crying out of happiness.

She pulled away from you and got spun around by Jayden, him hugging her so tightly as he was so proud of her for also coming out and admitting that Luke raped her too.

You turned around in your seat too and faced Fred, who had a bright smile on his face. Your arms wrapped around his neck and he picked you up, spinning you around a little bit. He put you back down and cupped your face, kissing you.

"I'm so proud of you." He said and tears formed in your eyes. "If you could do this, you can do anything in this world. I love you."

"I love you so much, thank you so fucking much for helping us with this." You said as tears fell down your cheeks and he smiled.

He wiped your tears away from your cheeks and kissed you once again, hugging you as you cried if happiness. Your world had stopped and you felt like this was all a huge dream, something this good wouldn't be happening to you.

Dionne and Angelina pushed past Fred and hugged you so tightly. They were so proud of you too, everybody was.

Only Fred and Kiara knew about Luke raping you a year ago, but now everybody knew and you were alright with that. You didn't mind that everyone knew about you being raped because you weren't alone in this. Ever since you told all of your friends and your parents, they had shown you nothing but support through this court case.

You pulled away and looked over to your parents. Your mother was crying with a huge smile on her face and your father was giving you a thumbs up and smiled at you.

You then looked up, knowing that Owen would be so proud of you from heaven.

This was like a dream, you dream came true.

Three years later..

The day had finally come and it was time to transform your old bedroom into a nursery!

Fred and you felt like there was something missing in your marriage, so the two of decide together to adopt a baby. You would be adopting almost straight from birth so everything had to be ready for the baby to come.

Currently, the babies biological mother was five months pregnant and the nursery only has boxes of stuff for you and Fred to build. The two of you decided to go it by yourself, no friends or anybody to help other than yourselves.

You and Fred were putting masking tape around the door frame and the windowsill, all places there were weren't going to be painting. He went to go get the paint for the room whilst you finished taping everything up. All of the boxes of furniture was in the middle of the room so nothing would get painted accidentally.