•Part nine

There are two prisons for Wizards and Witches. Azkaban is mainly for the dark Wizards, the ones that use the unforgivable curses and death eaters. The other one does not have a name, but it is for the Witches and Wizards that have not done something as serious to get them into Azkaban.

You were walking next to George in the second prison, looking around at the dirty and stained walls. There were broken chairs around for people to wait for an inmate, there was a front desk and then two iron doors. On the other side of the doors were cells where all of the inmates, including Fred, were locked up.

You hated it here, from hearing all the racket the inmates were causing to seeing blood stains all over one small wall. You could not wait to get out of that place.

"How you feeling?" George asked after paying money for Fred to get out.

"Nervous." You answered. "I hate it here. I can't wait until we go back home."

"Me neither. I hate this place as much as you do." He told you and you saw your husband walk out of an iron door shortly after.

George got up and hugged him, Fred hugged him back and you stayed standing near them. He went to hug you put you shook your head and held a hand out in front of him to stop him from hugging you.

The three of you went back to your apartment and you said nothing the whole time, you were mad at him. George said his goodbyes shortly after you three got back because he could tell that you and Fred needed to talk, so he left.

You two sat in silence for a little while, not looking at each other or sitting close to each other. He was sat on one end of the couch and you were on the other. You couldn't take the silence anymore.

"You were arrested." You said quietly.

"What?" He asked, not hearing you.

"You were arrested, Fred." You spoke up louder.

"I know, I was there." He joked but it wasn't funny.

"Don't joke about this shit. You were arrested." You said.

"I don't know why you keep on saying that like I know I didn't get arrested. I was arrested. Not you." He started getting angry at you.

"Why are you getting mad at me?" You asked and his head shot up, yours did too.

"Because your getting mad at me for absolutely no reason!" He argued.

"Don't turn this into an argument." You told him but he ignored it.

"You don't get to talk right now!" He shot back at you and you were surprised. "You don't know what it was like in there, and I was in there for less than an hour, Alexa. It was fucking hell, I hated it so much and you were there for what, five minutes? I don't know why you are acting like your affected by this."

You paused for a few seconds before speaking.

"Can I talk now?" You asked and Fred didn't say anything, so you started talking. "I know that I was in there for five minutes, but I hated it too. Did you not see the blood all over the walls, did you not hear everything going on in there?"

"Of course I fucking did, how could I not?" He yelled at you and you stood up.

"Don't yell at me, Fred!" You yelled at him.

"Don't act like I'm some fucking child then!" He yelled at you back, standing up face to face to you.

You didn't say anything, you just looked into his eyes and only saw pure anger in them. You couldn't stay here anymore, you didn't want to argue with him over stupid reasons.

You grabbed your bag from the floor and shoved it over your shoulder, he stood there and watched you in silence. You looked back at him before opening the door.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier." He told you and you stopped doing anything, freezing.

You didn't turn back to look at him, you didn't say anything. You walked out of the front door and slammed it shut, apparating to Dionne's house.

•••

"So he got arrested?" Dionne asked with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Yep. And now he's mad at me because I wouldn't talk to him for the whole time he was there." You said, drinking some of your wine. "He is also basically saying how I shouldn't feel weirded out by that place because I was only there for five minutes, but I was so scared."

"I don't blame you, any sane person would feel scared in there. I've been there before and I was so scared for my life." Angelina told the two of you.

"I was shitting myself." You said.

"Wait, why did he get arrested?" Dionne asked.

"He assaulted somebody." You said and they both went wide-eyed.

"Oh my gosh, who?" Angie questioned.

"I don't know." You lied.

"Do you know why he done it?" Di asked.

"I have no clue, he wouldn't tell me." You lied again.

"Shit. Are they okay?" They asked in unison.

"I don't think so. Fred beat him up pretty bad, he said he deserved it though, that's all he would tell me." You told them.

It wasn't a complete lie, but it was exactly the truth.

"Oh well, I'm getting tired so I'm going to bed and we can carry on talking about this in the morning." Dionne said and out her empty wine glass in the kitchen sink.

Angie and you also put your empty wine glasses in the sink with here.

Dionne's bed was really big and could probably fit four people in it. She had been single for a while now, but she loved her space so she had always wanted a huge bed.

Angie was also sleeping here because she loves to stay at her sister's house, she loved it here, so the three of you would be sleeping in Dionne's bed. All three of you brushed your teeth at the same time then climbed into her bed and got comfortable.

You fell asleep thinking about this day, mainly about your argument with Fred though.

Word Count : 1053