•Part twenty five

CW : sex

You woke up to an empty bed, only a note in sight on Kiara's side.

Alexa, I'm going to see if I can stay at my parents house until I can find an apartment of my own. I'm sorry for everything I've said and done recently, also please tell Fred that I'm sorry.

Thank you for letting me stay for the night. I'll see you soon, love you. -Kie.

You put the note in the bin and sighed. She didn't have to go, you would have sorted things out with Fred and tried to sort both of them out too. You opened your bedroom door to see if Fred had left his room this morning, he hadn't.

You kept your door open slightly to see if Fred would leave his room anytime soon, but he didn't for a while. You spent a few hours reading and tidying your bedroom, waiting for Fred to come out of his room. You were bored waiting for him to come out and sort things out with you, so you went and knocked on his bedroom door.

He opened it and he was shirtless and only in his underwear. He had bags under his eyes and they were red, it looked like he had been crying and hadn't slept for the whole night.

"Have you been crying?" You asked straight away and he shook his head.

"No." He said and turned his back to walk into his room, letting you in.

The smell of weed hit your nose and you could see burnt out joints in an ashtray by his open window. There was also empty bags that the weed must have been in.

"Just thought I should let you know that Kie went to stay at her parents house for a while." You told Fred and leaned against his wall, him sat on his bed.

"Good." He said and looked at you, you looking directly back. "So we're going to see her again in a few days?"

"No. She's not coming back, she said that she won't." You told him. "We're seeing her again today though, which is why I wanted to fix our little argument as much as possible."

"Why are we seeing her again?" He groaned. "As you can tell, I'm not her biggest fan right now."

"She invited us and everybody else, not Luke, to go swimming at her parents pool like old times." You told him and saw his eyes roll. "Fred, why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what, Lex?" He asked.

"Your just so annoyed lately. You keep on rolling your eyes at me and you basically kicked our friend out of here." You said.

"Our friend? She might be your friend but she's not mine anymore." Fred scoffed.

"See, that's exactly what I'm talking about." You laughed and saw him roll his eyes again. "I don't understand why you don't like her. She never done anything to you, but you still treat her like shit and kick her out of here."

"I don't like her because she accused you of sleeping with your rapist and called you a slut." He told you and stood up from his bed.

The two of you stood there in silence for a few seconds before he coughed and you started to talk.

"I don't want to argue, Fred, especially not over stupid little reasons like this." You sighed.

"Me neither." He said and you walked over to him as he opened his arms.

Your arms wrapped around his waist and his arms also laid around your waist. Your head was hurried into his chest and you were listening to his heartbeat slowly. He kissed the top of your head and you moved your head to look up at him, you chin on his chest.

"I'm sorry." You said.

"I'm sorry too." He said and kissed your lips.

When he pulled away from the kiss, you kissed him again, and again. His hands cupped your face, his fingers lightly stroking your baby hairs and his hands carefully pulling your face closer to his.

Your grabbed onto his waist and pulled his body to touch yours properly, grabbing the chain around his neck and carefully pulling his head down to deepen the kiss even more.

The two of you slowly moved backwards and fell onto his bed, you falling on top of him. Neither one of you cared, you just carried on moving your lips at the pace Fred's moved. His hands were on your hips, slowly guiding your body to grind against his lap. Your hands were roaming his chest and tracing his v-line.

"I want you so bad." He whispered in your ear.

"Show me how much you want me, Freddie." You whispered back in his ear and gently bit his ear lobe.

At those words, both yours and Fred's clothes were completely off and chucked all over the floor. You lowered yourself onto him, moans and sighs of reliefs left yours and Fred's mouths.

He used his hands to grind your body against his once again, both of you moaning at the skin to skin contact. Your hands were pulling his hair, his lips were placing kisses all over your chest and breasts. Out of nowhere, he stopped and wrapped his arms around you.

Fred pulled your body even closer to yours, pushing himself a lot deeper into you. You moaned loudly as he hit your g-spot over and over again as you were grinding on him. He flipped the both of you so he was on top and thrusted in and out of you quickly.

"Fuck, Fred." You moaned right in his ear.

It didn't take long for the both of you to finish, collapsing in the bed with heavy breaths. Your hands locked with his and the two of you laid on his bed in silence for a while, collecting yourselves.

"I'm getting used to this." He said.

"Me too." You smiled.

Word Count : 1002