•Part fourteen

You spent the night at Lily's house but you couldn't manage to get to sleep no matter how hard you tried. Luke's smug face was all you saw when you shut your eyes and you definitely didn't want to see him.

When she woke up, she came downstairs to her nice and comfortable couch to see you. You were laying there, curdled up into a ball and staring at her ceiling until you looked over at her. She sat down next to you and you sat up to talk to her properly.

"How did you sleep?" Lily asked you politely.

"Really good, thank you." You lied to her but had a convincing smile on your face.

"Good. Want some breakfast? I made waffles." She said and smiled back at you.

"Yes please, I love waffles." You said and got off of the couch to follow her into her lovely kitchen.

The two of you sat down and ate your waffles with a lot of talking about each other's lives in between bites. As you and Lily only know a few small things about each other, you felt like you had to tell her more important things about yourself.

She had seen you at your worst moment and hadn't even known your best.

•••

Lily was walking you back the the twins' shop when she saw Mike with a young boy outside of the shop. He was holding a bag with something inside of it.

"There he is, my favourite nephew!" Lily said and the little boy ran into her arms, she picked him up and cuddled him. "How are you, little man?"

"Good." The boy exclaimed in her arms. "Look what daddy just got me!"

She put him down and he took something out of the bag that Mike was holding. It was an extendable ear. He was really excited and you couldn't help but smile at the excitement all over his face.

You walked over and stood next to Mike to talk while Lily talked with her nephew.

"You know, this is my husband and my brother in law's shop. I can get you a pretty good discount if you want?" You offered to Mike.

"No, you don't have to do that." He shook his head.

"I want to. It doesn't take much, it would just take a small bit if bribing to my husband and you could have an amazing discount to basically everything in the shop." You said.

"Are you sure?" He turned to look at you.

"One hundred percent sure. You helped me that night with Lily, this is the least I can do." You told him and he smiled.

The two of you hugged and then Mike told his son what you are doing. His son hugged your legs and gave you a huge, happy smile. All three of them said thank you and goodbye before leaving you outside of the twins' shop.

You walked inside and looked around to only see George in the shop, Fred was nowhere to be seen. George told you that Fred didn't come down to work today as he was feeling sick. That was before George gave you a huge hug and said he was worried sick.

You knew you had to go find out what Fred had said now. So you went upstairs to the apartment and walked in, seeing Fred laying on the couch. He jolted up when he heard your bag land on the ground.

He stood up once he laid his eyes on you, they were bright red.

"I've been thinking.. and I'm so sorry, Alexa." He said and walked a bit closer to you. "I know I shouldn't have made that all about me, I know I shouldn't have said what I said. I know I messed up."

You didn't say anything because he was just walking closer and closer to you with such a handsome look on his face. His face always looks so handsome, but it was different today.

He was now stood with his body inches away from yours, tension filling the gap. His eyes bolted from your eyes to your lips multiple times as he was talking.

"I think we need to talk." He whispered.

"We definitely have to talk." You said and looked up into his eyes.

"Let's talk..." he said and his lips smashed into your lips.

Your bodies were now pressed together and yours and Fred's hands were gripping onto each other's shirts. Your lips were moving at the same time and in the same direction.

Small grunts were leaving his mouth as your hands found his hair. He loves when his hair gets pulled by you, you always knew how to make noises leave his mouth.

His hands grabbed your hips and lifted you up, your legs wrapped around his waist as his hands held you up by your butt. He moved his lips down to your neck and started placing soft and slow kisses everywhere.

He carries you over to the couch and laid you down, his legs either side of your thighs and his face still buried in your neck. You were moaning loudly as he sucked down on your collarbone. His face pulled away from your neck to pull his t-shirt off, you done the same thing.

"Your killing me, Alexa." He looked down at you and into your eyes.

"That was my intention, Fred." You said and sat up a bit to grasp your lips onto his again.

He lowered his body against your even more and slipped his tongue into your mouth. You reached down to his trousers to unbuckle his belt when you realised he wasn't wearing one.

His lips pulled away from yours.

"Are you on the pill?" He asked.

"No. We need a condom." You told him and he nodded, getting up and going to get one from his room.

You were nervous but felt like you couldn't back out on this for Fred. You didn't want to ruin anything for him, so you sucked it up and watched as he put the condom on.

XL.

Word Count : 1021