•Part thirteen

"Alexa. We can't have children." Fred sighed.

"No. No, Fred, don't say that when you know that is not true." You pointed your finger at him and then to yourself. "I can't have children. Me. Not you."

"You are my wife, that means we can't have children." He argued to you.

"Your right. My eggs don't work properly, but your balls do so you can go fuck somebody and have a whole family if you want to, I don't care!" You argued back. "Have twins, have triplets, I don't give a fuck. Just don't say that we can't have children when you know damn well that it's only me, not you."

"Don't get mad at me here, Alexa. You didn't even tell me about this." He said. "This is the exact thing that we need to talk about as husband and wife. How else will our parents actually believe we are staring to become happy in this relationship?"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"I can't believe you right now, Fred." You said and got up from the table to go back into your room.

You grabbed a bag with your apartment keys, purse and a few other important things, then walked out of your room again. Fred was now standing up and walking towards you when you shook your head and walked out of the front door.

You didn't know where you were going to go, but you did know that you didn't want to be in that apartment or near Fred for a while. You decided to go to Dionne's apartment again.

Fred really annoyed you. He annoyed you by acting like his life was over, when it was actually your life that was over. You wanted kids since you were old enough to actually understand what the word family meant.

He could still have children, just not with you, and he was acting like he couldn't just because yours and his parents arranged a marriage between you two. He was acting like it would not be hard for him to find somebody willing to start a family with him, a family you couldn't give him anymore.

After a while of walking and thinking, you made it to Dionne's apartment and knocked on the door. She opened the door and let you come in.

"Me and Fred had an argument. Please can I stay here for a little while?" You asked her without looking around.

"Yeah of course." She said. "You know you always can no matter what."

"I know, but I just don't want to feel like a burden to you." You told her.

"You aren't, don't worry." She said and walked past you to sit down on the couch.

You span around and you laid your eyes on the company she had. Kiara and Luke were sat down with Dionne on the couch, you had completely frozen at the point you saw him.

He was looking at you and the two of you were both not saying anything.

"What happened with you and Fred?" Dionne asked you but you didn't even try to talk.

You felt your heart beating faster and faster and it was getting hard for you to breath. You stumbled backwards and tried to open the front door without looking, your eyes were stuck on Luke.

The door opened and you basically kicked it open, running out of the apartment as fast as you could. You knew he wouldn't be running after you or anything like that, but you didn't stop running until you physically had to.

Somebody stopped you before you fell over your own feet, it was Lily. The girl who helped you the night Luke raped you, had stopped you in the middle of the road crowded of people.

"Hey, Alexa. Why are you running so fast?" Lily asked you and you grabbed onto her arms, trying to keep yourself up. "Are you okay?"

You shook your head, no words leaving your mouth no matter how much you tried to talk. She noticed and took you into the nearest shop, a flower shop. There was bench that had a few flowers on it inside of the shop, so she sat you down on it and crouched down to look at you properly.

"Take some deep breaths and tell me what happened, Alexa." Lily told you and laid her hands on your knees.

"Is everything okay over here?" The flower shop owner came over to you and Lily with flowers in her hands.

"Everything's fine, thank you." Lily said and the shop owner nodded and turned to leave. "Actually, can we get a glass of water, please?"

The owner nodded and left to get you some water. Lily focused all of her attention on you again and you had finally caught your breath.

"I saw him." You told her, forgetting she doesn't know the him you were talking about.

"Who?" She asked.

"Remember when you found me with blood all over me?" You asked and she nodded her head. "I saw the guy who done that. He was in my friends apartment."

The flower shop owner came back over to you and Lily with a glass of water in her hands. She gave it to Lily and then left you two alone.

"Did he do anything else?" She asked.

You shook your head and gulped. She continued to ask you questions about what happened exactly, so you tried to answer them as accurately as possible. She then decided to take you back to her house after you said you didn't want to go back to yours and Fred's apartment.

She took you back slowly and carefully in case you were actually hurt and weren't telling her, but you were fine. Not mentally, but physically fine.

Her house was beautiful inside and outside. It was a modern style and had grey, brick walls. She took you inside and sat you down on her small, white couch with black and grey cushions.

She then went to get you a drink.

Word Count : 1010