•Part five

Jayden came into your room without knocking first, only to not find you in your room. Instead of looking around for you, he heard your shower so he knew you were in the shower.

Your body was bright red, the sponge you were using was covered in soap and you were making scratches all over your upper thighs from the hard part of the sponge.

His hands were all over you again. Digging into your thighs, holding you down. It was as if it was happening all over again and you hated it so much that you felt the need to wash his hands off of your body over and over again.

"You okay in there?" Jayden called into the bathroom and you gulped.

"I'm fine!" You called out, lying to your best friend.

"Let me know if you need me. There's a few bags underneath your pillow." He whispered the last part but loud enough for you to hear.

You heard your bedroom door shut, Jayden was now out of your room and you could hear multiple voices in the kitchen. They people in the kitchen were talking about you because you heard your name a few times.

You blocked out the voices on the other side of the wall and focused back on your body, rubbing the sponge all over your legs and the rest of your body.

No matter how hard you scrubbed or how much you scrubbed, you still felt dirty and disgusting. You put the sponge down and thought for a while, feeling like you failed to get him off of you.

You could still feel his hands touching you while you screamed for him to stop. Even the thought was painful and it hurt a lot, so you were glad Jayden got you some cocaine and it was now in your room.

You stood up in the shower and got out, wrapping a towel around your body and going back into your room. You threw on some underwear, no bra, and a pair of shorts with a big, baggy jumper.

You grabbed a notebook and climbed into bed, grabbing one bag of cocaine from underneath your pillow. There was four bags left under your pillow that you would move somewhere safer later, right now your only concern was forgetting everything.

You poured a bit of cocaine onto your notebook, using your fingernails to make a neat line on the book. You used one of your fingers to cover one of your nostrils before bringing your head down to the notebook, snorting the powder.

Your head tilted back to let the sugar-looking powder get into your system properly because straightening your head again.

There was a small outline of where the straight line had been, so you used the same fingernail to make a new line out of the little bit of coke left over. You lowered your head back down and snorted it.

•••

Your eyes were going a little bit red from all of the cocaine now in your system. It was making your mouth feel dry and dehydrated, so you went out of your room to get a bottle of water from the fridge.

Fred, Jayden, George and Angelina were sat at the table talking when you walked past them and to the fridge. They stopped talking and all of their attention was now on you. Fred got up from the table and walked over to you.

"Are you okay?" Your husband asked you.

"I'm fine." You gave him a fake smile and he grabbed your hand.

"Are you sure? I'm here to walk whenever you need to." Fred reminded you and you nodded your head.

"I know, I'm fine though so we don't need to talk." You told him and dropped his hand, getting a bottle of water.

You turned back around to face Fred and his eyes dropped from your face to your thighs, seeing the faint bruising forming on them. He didn't say anything, he just grabbed your arm and dragged you into your bedroom.

Fred sat down on your bed and you were standing in front of him. He gave you a sympathetic look and tried to hold your hands, you moved them away from him though.

"Who done that?" He asked you and looked down at your bruised thighs.

"I tripped." You lied, it wasn't believable though.

"That's such bullshit. You can't trip and get handprints bruised into your thighs, Alexa." Fred shook his head. "Don't lie to me. Who done that?"

"I don't know." You said in a firm tone. "I'm not lying."

"And I'm not joking, I want to know who the fuck done that to you." He said. "Tell me."

"No. Just get out, please." You told him.

"If that's what you want, then I'll leave. But if you won't tell me who done that to you, can you at least tell me why your eyes are red?" He asked and you shook your head. "Were you crying or using?"

You didn't say anything, you just stared at him and he looked upset. He stood up and left your room with a sigh, shutting your door.

You collapsed onto your bed and curled up into a ball, picking at your fingernails.

After an hour of laying in the same spot of your room, zoning out or picking your fingernails, you decided to go and join the others at the table. They were still talking and you could hear them through the door.

You put a pair of joggers on to cover your bruises, then walked out to sit at the spare chair at the table. You were next to Angelina and opposite Fred.

Nobody said anything or even questioned why you had been in your room for the whole day or why you had only now joined them, they all just included you in their conversation.

They were already planning another night out with everybody, that meant Luke as well.

You weren't talking much because of the mention of your best friends boyfriend who raped you the night before. That's when you realised you needed to tell Fred about who gave you the bruises, not how or why though.

"Fred." You spoke up, everybody's attention on you. "It was Luke."

Word Count : 1049