•Part six

"It was Luke."

Those three words were enough for Fred to get up, grab his keys and jacket, then leave the apartment. He slammed the door shut and everybody looked at you.

"What did Luke do?" Jayden asked you.

"Why did Fred just storm out of here?" George asked you.

"Are you alright?" Angelina asked you.

The questions were too much for you, so you ended up just sitting there for a minute before opening your mouth to talk. You tried to speak, but no words were leaving your mouth. Then, words left your mouth.

"It doesn't matter what Luke did, Fred's going to do something about it though and no I'm not alright, thanks for asking!" You said sarcastically and gave all three of them a big, fake smile.

Nobody said anything after you said that for a good minute or two, Angie then out her hand on your thigh as a sign of comfort but you flinched at her touching right where your bruises were.

"Why did you flinch?" Jayden asked you.

"Because I cut my leg when I was shaving, she just touched the cut on my leg." You lied to them.

"Can I see it?" Jayden asked.

"No." You answered quickly.

"Why not?" Jayden asked.

"Can we not do this here?" You asked.

He didn't say anything, he just nodded.

"I'm going to go make sure Freddie boy doesn't do anything bad." George stood up from the table.

George left the apartment to follow his twin brother, then the three of you were left at the table, which was awkward. Jayden was looking at you, trying to think of why you were lying so obviously to him. Angie was looking awkwardly between you and Jayden, trying to figure out what the both of you were thinking.

"I need a shower." You excused yourself from the table.

"Didn't you already have one? Your hair is wet." Angelina said, confused.

"I just need another shower." You shrugged your shoulders and walked into your bedroom, shutting the door slowly.

You walked straight into the bathroom and only rolled your shorts up before turning the shower on. The water was cold, you didn't bother waiting until it warmed up, so you got into the shower. You were in your jumper and rolled up shorts, water soaking your clothes almost straight away.

You grabbed the same sponge and drowned it in body wash, scrubbing your thighs harder this time to get rid of his hands touching you and forcing you down.

Ten minutes had been and gone when you noticed blood starting to draw from your left thigh from how hard and fast you had been scrubbing. Soap started to get into the small cuts forming on your body, only making them sting a lot more. You tried to wash the soap out with the shower head, but it wouldn't work.

A few more minutes passed and your thigh started to bleed a lot, so you got out of shower with your dripping wet clothes. There was blood slowly falling down your leg, which only made you think of Luke again, how he made you bleed so much that both of you legs were covered in blood.

You had plasters in a box in your room just in case, so you sat on a blanket on your bed and got a big plaster. You peeled the plaster and stuck it on your bleeding thigh.

Then, you laid back on your bed.

Fred POV

I banged on Luke and Kiara's apartment door, Kie opening it for me and letting me come in. Immediately, I asked where Luke was and if I could see him. He was in their bedroom so she went and get him for me.

Luke came out of their bedroom with Kie, surprised to see me. He opened his mouth to speak, but he didn't get the chance to before my fist came in contact with his jaw.

It was unexpected, so he stumbled back a little bit whilst holding onto his red jaw, shaking his head and looking at me.

"Your going to wish you didn't do that, buddy." Luke chuckled.

"I am not your fucking buddy." I told him.

My fists collided with his face over and over again before he finally hit me back, punching me right in the eye and forming a cut from a ring he was wearing on his middle finger.

I pushed him into my foot, making him trip over my feet and fall to the floor. I used my foot to keep him down while I bent down, grabbing ahold of his hair with one hand and using the other hand to punch his red face.

Kiara stood there in shock before running into another room. I could hear her talking on the phone about me, but I didn't care.

George came running into the apartment to see me towering over Luke on the floor, punching him in the face multiple times. He grabbed my arm and tried to get me to stop from punching our friend, but I shook his hand off.

"Fred!" George yelled and I stopped. "Let's go."

"I'll meet you outside." I told my younger twin brother and he walked outside the apartment.

I grabbed Luke's shirt with both hands, pulling him up to face me. I looked into his eyes, mine full of anger and hatred.

"If you touch or even look at my wife again, I will fucking kill you." I told him in a serious tone. "Do you fucking understand me?"

"You wouldn't." Luke laughed, blood spilling out of his mouth and down his chin.

"I think you and I both know I would." I reminded him. "If I find out you've done something else to her, I'll be back in this apartment beating the shit out of you again."

I let go of his shirt and he stumbled back a little bit. I gave him one final punch right in the nose before following after George.

Luke deserved it.

Word Count : 1009