•Part eighteen

George and Charlie left the apartment shortly after bringing Fred home. You went into his bathroom to check on him and the entire sink was covered in blood, shards of glass all over the bathroom and his hands gripping onto the sink.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I left you. I know i should have stayed but I had to do something about what you told me." He looked up at you. "I know you probably hate me right now because you did last time, and I-"

You shut him up by wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him up to stand straight and connecting your lips with his. You kissed him passionately as his hands grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to his body.

"I'm not mad, I'm happy. Thank you." You looked into his eyes and thought about saying something, but decided not to.

"I was doing what I do best, defend my wife." He said and kissed you again. "Now can you help me wrap my hands up and clean me up, please?"

"Of course I can, that's what I do best." You copied his words and he sat down on the toilet seat lid.

You stood in between his legs to have a look at all of the cuts on his face, then left the bathroom to get a first aid kit from the kitchen. When you moved in, you thought it would definitely be a good idea to have it lying around somewhere in case of emergencies.

You cleaned up the blood and cuts on his face first, bandaged what needed to be bandaged and then got to work on his hands. He let you sit on his knee so you could wrap his hands up.

He now had bandages and plasters all over his face and hands from where all of the cuts were. He would definitely have bruises almost everywhere from where Luke had been punching him and even from where Fred had been punching Luke back.

The two of you were new cuddled up in Fred's bed after cleaning up his bathroom and throwing away all of the shards of glass. His head was laying on your lap and you were playing with his red hair. You two were talking about everything that happened and exactly why Fred done what he done.

"I hate you, you know that." You laughed after he said something. "You could have gotten arrested again."

"Oh please, not this again." He groaned.

"I'm not mad at you, don't worry." You told him. "I just hate you, that's all."

"Why do you hate me, then?" He sat up and faced you.

"I just do. Your face annoys me." You told him and he rolled his eyes in a joking way.

"What about my face annoys you?" He asked.

"Everything." You told him. "I just hate everything about it."

"Like what?" He looked into your eyes and you sighed.

"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckles, I hate your gorgeous brown eyes." You looked back into his eyes. "I hate that everything you do, has made me fall in love with you."

He didn't say anything, it took him a good ten seconds to actually process what you had just told him. Once he processed it, his lips banged into yours. His hands grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap so you could straddle him.

"I love you, Alexa Davis-Weasley." He told you in between kissing all over your face. "No words could ever describe my love for you, but my actions can and I really want to prove that to you."

"Show me, show me now." You told him and pulled your dress off and over your head and threw it onto the floor as fast as you could.

He done the same and threw his shirt to join your dress on the floor.

•••

You and Fred were undressed in his bed together and laying underneath the covers. Your legs were intertwined with his and your head was laying on his chest.

He wasn't wrong, he definitely proved how much he loves you. This time you two had sex was almost completely different to any other time you've had sex. It wasn't just meaningless sex like usual, it was love making. It was to prove how much the two of you love each other.

The two of you had been saying "I love you" over and over again for a few minutes. The sky was getting darker and darker and the two of you were growing even more tired every second, so you decided to go to sleep.

You climbed out of bed to get Fred's t-shirt and he was watching you the whole time. You put it on and climbed back into the bed.

"Sorry, I can't sleep naked." You told him and cuddled up to his chest again.

"I'm not mad, you look so good in my clothes. You should wear them more often." He told you and kissed your cheek.

He moved his lips to kiss your lips too instead of your cheek, his hands found their way to your upper thigh and massaged the area, getting closer and closer to your private area.

You pulled away from his face and looked him in the eye.

"We can't do this again." You told him.

"Who says?" He asked and moved his body further down the bed.

You couldn't think of anything to say because no words could leave your mouth. Your eyes locked with Fred's as he moved the blanket and threw it to the side of the bed.

He kept looking at your eyes as he placed kisses on your inner thighs. The kisses grew higher and higher, the eye contact making more tension.

Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as his lips found themselves on your clit almost straight away.

Word Count : 1010