•Part twenty eight

Everybody ended up staying at Kiara and Jayden's old house for the night as everyone was drunk and too tired to go home. You woke up on the couch with Fred laying right next to you, his arm locked with yours and his head laying peacefully on your chest.

Once everyone was awake, you all made breakfast for yourself and ate it with a lot of talking involved. Fred dragged Jayden and George into a separate room after finishing their breakfast.

He didn't come back into the kitchen afterwards, only Jayden and George did. You noticed Fred walk out of the house with all of his things, not bothering to look back.

"Where did he go?" You asked the boys.

"He had some last minute business at the shop he had to take care of." George said.

"I thought the shop wasn't open today?" You asked and George's ears turned slightly red.

"We might have to open it today." George said.

"Oh, okay." You nodded your head slowly.

Fred's POV

I was sat down on the grass, looking over at the flowers by my feet that were planted in the ground. I was surrounded by gravestones in a random cemetery that Jayden and George told me about.

Here I thought I couldn't get any crazier, but I was currently talking to a gravestone about a girl.

"A lot of stuff has happened with us, but I'll leave her to come and tell you about us. That's a whole other story for another day." I said.

I took a deep breath and wondered why I was getting nervous, knowing that nothing would talk back.

"I'm going to ask your sister to marry me." I said. "I have the ring all ready and I'm going to make her favourite dinner tonight, then I'm asking the love of my life to marry me."

Alexa's POV

You walked home by yourself as Fred had completely disappeared earlier and everybody else had already gone home. You had gotten home a little later than you expected because you ended up staying at Kiara and Jayden's house for even longer than you thought.

When you got to the shop, you unlocked the shop doors and walked straight up to the apartment. When you opened the door and shut it, you saw a note on the coffee table and the entire apartment was spotless.

Get dressed into a nice dress and wait until you get a knock at your bedroom door

Love Fred

You smiled at the note and put it back down, walking into your bedroom and shutting the door behind you. You didn't know what to wear so you opened your wardrobe and looked for a few minutes before picking out a dress.

It was a pink dress which had lace lined by the v-neck. You got changed into the dress and out on some matching high heels, then touched up your make up and waiting for a knock at your bedroom door.

After another few minutes, you heard a faint knocking at your door. You shot up and took a deep breath before opening the door to see Fred.

He was in a black suit and was holding a bouquet of roses, all different colours. He smiled when he saw you, his eyes looking down at the dress you were wearing and his eyes soon shot back up to yours.

"You look so gorgeous, love." Fred smiled. "These are for you."

He handed you the bouquet of flowers and held your hand, bringing it up to his mouth to place a soft kiss on it. He kept ahold of your hand and walked you over to the kitchen table.

The table had nothing on it earlier when you first came into the apartment. It now had plates of food on the table with glasses of water, cutlery and napkins next to the plates. There was also a vase of water for you to put the flowers in, along with some lit candles next to the vase.

You smiled at how much effort he had put into this and watched as he let go of your hand to untuck your chair from the table. He tucked your chair back in once you sat down and then walked round to his own chair.

"You done all of this for me?" You asked and held onto his hands which laid on the table.

"My girl deserves the best that the world can give her, but even that isn't enough." He said.

"That's so sweet. How did I end up with somebody as nice and loving as you?" You asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

•••

You and Fred finished your meal and water, a lot of talking, staring and smiled were shared during dinner. You ended up telling him some pretty good news. You told him that you took a lot of time to think, but you were finally ready to report Luke to the police for rape. He was so proud of you.

He stood up to get you two both a refill of water, then placed them back on the table and didn't sit back down.

"Alexa, I love you. I have loved you ever since our parents made us get married, ever since we kissed for the first time even if it was just for three seconds. That three second kiss started my life properly, I hadn't lived before that." He spoke and you opened your mouth to talk but he shushed you. "The time I first showed you around this very apartment was surreal. You made my life so much better and will continue to make me happy as long as I am alive and with you, the love of my life."

You didn't say anything, you just smiled so hard that your face began to hurt.

"I promise I will never leave you, hurt you or do anything to make you feel upset. I will do everything in power to make sure nobody hurts you, that includes myself." He said. "I promise that to you."

"Fred-" you were cut off my his finger on your lips.

"Alexandra Davis, will you make me the happiest man in this world and marry me all over again?" He kneeled down to the floor and dug into his pocket, holding a black box.

He opened the box that revealed a silver ring with a small diamond in the middle of it.

"One word, three letters. Say it, and we will make this happen." He said as you said nothing.

"Yes."

Word Count : 1096