•Part twenty seven

Fred got over you kicking his groin after a while of complaining and reminding you about it constantly. Everybody had a lot of fun and lots of laughter was shared.

Jayden was currently serving everybody drinks from his parents mini-bar in the back garden. The sun was starting to set and all of the pretty colours were reflecting onto the pool that you were sat on the edge of.

Fred was doggy paddling in the pool right in front of you, staying in the same place and looking at you. He stopped and used his arms to support himself up in the pool as his feet weren't quite touching the floor, it was the deep end of the pool.

The two of you were talking, you looking at his eyes which were roaming your shown off body. A small smile was forming on his face as his eyes looked at your breasts, staring and not daring to move his eyes away from them.

"I am thinking so many things right now." He said and kept his eyes on your breasts. "So many bad things that I want to do to you."

"Save those thoughts for later then." You said and grabbed his hand.

You and Fred talked about this things he was thinking even though you told him not to talk about them or even to think about them. He then went on to show you his hard dick through the water.

Jayden walked over to you and Fred, giving you both of your drinks and then looking down into the pool where you legs were dangling. He widened his eyes but didn't say anything, he just chuckled and walked away.

After a little while of waiting for Fred's hard penis to go down fully, the two of you joined your friends on the loungers around the pool. You sat with the girls and started talking about some random things, then Dionne remembered something.

"Don't say anything, just come with me." She grabbed yours, Kiara's and Angelina's hands and pulled all three of you up.

Dionne dragged you three girls away somewhere, following a path in Kiara's back garden to a small forest behind their house. There was a bench big enough to fit all four of you on it. It was facing where the sun was setting, and it looked absolutely beautiful.

The bench itself bought back so many memories of the summers at Kiara and Jayden's house. You four girls used to always sneak out and come here to watch the sunset or sunrise, sometimes even both in the same day.

All four of you linked arms and watched the sunset in silence, just like old times. You remembered how the boys, including your brother, would always come and scare you girls. They would always end up joining you four girls though, messing about and ruining what was one peace and quiet.

You were just waiting for them to come up and scare you, but they never did. Somehow, you got sad about that. The memory of your brother and you best friends jump scaring you and having fun with the sun setting on your faces.

Dionne laid her head on your shoulder, rubbing your arm up and down because she saw how you started to get a little bit upset. She knew small things like this reminded you about the memories with your best friend, your brother.

"This brings back so many memories." Kiara said as everyone looked over the sky.

"I know. So many good memories, like of Owen." Angelina spoke and you smiled.

"He would have loved this." You smiled.

"Yeah, he definitely would have." Dionne added on. "I miss him so much."

"I think we all miss him way too much." Angie said and sighed. "Do you girls remember when we were all playing tag with Owen and Charlie, we ran up here to try and get away from them but they snuck up on us from behind?"

"That was when this all started, when we found this place and when they made it their mission to find out whenever we were here just to scare us." You sighed and thought back to the memory.

"Then they got the others into scaring us. Jayden, Luke and then George when you two started to date." Kie said and looked at Angie.

"I'm so glad George got to meet Owen, he was like our brother growing up." Angie said. "The brother me and Dee never had."

"I wish Fred met him. Well, he did meet him but I wish he met him as my brother and not just Charlie's friend from school." You said and a tell fell from your eye, all four girls noticing. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm crying."

"Don't cry, you are going to make me cry!" Angelina said and held her fingers by her eyes.

All four of you stared to laugh and cry at the same time. The memories were getting too much for you and you couldn't hold in the tears anymore, they just kept on falling as you kept on laughing with the girls.

You wiped your tears a took a deep breath, watching as the sun very slowly turned into a red and orange combination of colours. All four of you then picked up your drinks off of the floor and held them up to the sky.

"To Owen." The four of you said in unison.

"To Owen." Three voices said from behind the bench.

Fred, George and Jayden were standing behind the bench with their drinks in their hands, raised up to the sky to pay tribute to your brother.

All seven of you stayed in silence for a little while longer, clinking your drinks together and drinking them. The boys sat down in front of the bench, watching the sky with you four girls. Fred was sat in front of you and was holding your hands, rubbing his thumb on your hand.

"You are so strong." He whispered to you.

Word Count : 1010