•Part twenty four

You, Kiara and Fred were sat at the dinner table eating and talking. Kiara hadn't told Fred what Luke done so you weren't going to either, you didn't want to unless you know one hundred percent that it was okay with her.

All three of you were talking every now and then but not about anything funny or important, it was just awkward. Then, Fred decided to say start something.

"So Kiara, you and Luke broke up?" Fred asked and played with his food.

"Yeah." She said hesitantly.

"Did he kick you out of the house or something like that, is that why your here at the sluts house?" Fred asked and she stopped eating.

"Fred, don't. There's no need for you to do this, it's all in the past." You told him and looked right at him, him looking back at you.

"When someone calls my wife a slut and claims that she's sleeping with her boyfriend, I don't like forgetting about it and putting it in the past." He said.

"She isn't a slut. I didn't mean it that day." Kiara said quietly and twisted her fork around some food on her plate.

"If you didn't mean to called Alexa a slut, then why did you?" Fred questioned her and she shrugged her shoulders. "That's not a proper answer, Kiara."

"Fred, just stop! She already apologised so you don't have to go on about this." You said and he went quiet.

"Your fine with her slut-shaming you then?" He asked.

"Obviously not, no one ever is, but she didn't mean it and she didn't know the whole story." You told him and he chuckled.

"Enjoy your dinner." He stood up from the table with his plate in his hand, walking into his bedroom and shutting the door.

You and Kiara stayed there eating in silence for a little while before you decided to speak.

"I'm really sorry. I don't know what's going on with him, I'm sure he didn't mean that though." You told her and she gave you a small smile.

"It's fine. I'd understand if he did mean all of that though, I was out of order that day." She said.

"I'm going to talk to him after dinner and try to sort him out, don't worry." You told her.

"If you two want me to leave then I will it's no problem." She said and you shook your head rapidly.

"No, I want you to stay, I don't really care if Fred doesn't." You said and grabbed her hand. "We need to stick together after what happened to us, we need each other's support."

She smiled and the two of you finished your dinner whilst making small talk and trying to fill in the awkwardness at the table. She went to go take a shower in the guest bathroom, which was actually your room, and you went to go talk to Fred.

You knocked on the door and heard a small voice saying "come in", so you opened the door and walked in. He was sat on his bed finishing his dinner and you went to go sit next to him on his bed.

"Why did you say that?" You cut straight to the point.

"Because she called you a slut in front of our friends. I don't forget that kind of thing." He told you. "I don't like that she's staying here but you do so I have to put up with her for now on."

"Well I'm sorry, but this is my apartment too." You said.

"No it's not. You wouldn't be living here if our parents never decided to force us to get married." He told you. "We most probably would have never spoke if it wasn't for our parents. This is technically still my apartment, not yours."

Those words hurt. You knew he was most probably telling the truth, but it still hurt to know he was even thinking about that kind of thing.

"Why are we married? We only got married to make our parents happy and to let them have a grandchild, but we can't even do that." You said, it wasn't a lie.

"Let's not argue. I'm too tired for this." He groaned and laid back on his bed.

"The last I checked, you were the one who started this by arguing with my friend." You reminded him and he rolled his eyes.

"Because she was the one who called you a slut and yelled that you were fucking her boyfriend when she knew damn well that you weren't." He argued.

"She didn't know my side of the story, she only knew Luke's side and that was probably how I initiated it and that I was the one who took advantage of him. We both know that isn't what happened." You argued back. "Kie didn't know that he raped me, she just thought that we were having sex behind yours and her back."

"Either way, she shouldn't have yelled that in a restaurant full of our friends and people we don't even know!" He started to raise his voice slightly.

"Why are you making such a big deal about this? You believed her when she told everyone I was fucking Luke, you didn't even believe me that I didn't until I told you he raped me!" You raised your back at him too.

He didn't say anything because he knew you were right. You sighed and stood up from his bed and looked at him as he held himself up by his elbows.

"I'm going to bed. Kiara's going out tomorrow with her parents to do some shopping, you can raise your voice at me all you want then." You told him and didn't stay to hear what he had to say, you just went into your bedroom and left his door wide open.

You shut your bedroom door and saw Kiara in your bed already in her pyjamas. You grabbed some clothes out and got changed in your bathroom, then joining her in your bed. You told her what happened and she started to feel really bad, you just had to keep reassuring her that it was fine.

Word Count : 1035