•Part three

TW : rape and blood

You and Luke walked back to his and Kiara's apartment together, the two of you carrying her with one of her arms over yours and his shoulders. She was sleeping pretty much the whole way home but kept on waking up every now and then to say something stupid then falling back asleep.

He unlocked the door while you supported Kiara until the door was swung open. Luke grabbed her other arm and the three of you walked into their apartment. He laid her down on their couch and you sat down on a chair nearby.

"Water?" He asked after putting a pillow behind Kiara's head for support.

"Yes please." You nodded your head.

Luke nodded and walked into their kitchen to get you and him a glass of water. He handed you yours and the two of you sat down and talked for a while.

He went to get another drink for himself but you weren't thirsty. Luke came back with a glass of whiskey, taking small sips of it as he sat back down, placing the drink on the coffee table.

"You wanna do something fun?" He slurred.

"It depends what." You said.

Luke didn't say anything at all, he just played some music on a radio nearby. He turned the volume up, it was a random song playing that you had heard a few times before.

You were confused, thinking you two would just be dancing. He walked over to you slowly, grabbing your hand and pulled you up.

His hands moved down and gripped tightly onto your waist, making it almost impossible for you to move and get out of his grip.

"What are you doing?" You asked, panicked.

He put a hand over your mouth and kicked your knees, making them weak and having you fall down to the floor in agony. You knew what would most likely happen, what he would do to you, so you were praying Kiara would wake up.

She didn't.

Your underwear was ripped off, torn and thrown under the couch your best friend was unconscious on. Tears filled your face as Luke's fingers dug into your upper thighs, pushing himself into you.

After minutes of you screaming, hitting and crying for him to get off of you, he finally did. Luke only got off of you because he had finished. He stood up, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

You sat up, leaning your shaking body against the back of the couch. Tears flooded all the way down your face, you wiping them away as soon as you could with your sleeve. You got up as fast as you could, desperate to get out of that apartment in case he came back for more.

With shaky legs, you grabbed your bag and got out of there as fast as you possibly could. You made your way out of his apartment and stumbled down the stairs, out onto the streets.

There was only a few people walking around and that was probably because it was very early in the morning. A stranger noticed you stumble into the middle of the road with blood streaming down your legs, a lot of blood, and rushed over to you.

You didn't know who it was, but you were so relieved someone found you, no matter who it was you just needed some sort of help. The person moved your arm and shoved it over her shoulder.

"Mike, come over here and help!" The girl called over the road to a man, who came running over to help.

"Let's get her over to that bench." The man, Mike, told the girl and they carried you over to the bench and sat you down. "What happened, darling?"

You didn't say anything, you just sat there and cried. You looked down at your legs and immediately wanted to throw up, there was blood all over your thighs and your knees, dripping down your calf.

There was so much blood, it made you sick.

"My name is Lily. Is there a place we can take you, like a friends house or your house?" The girl, Lily, asked you.

"Weasleys'.. Wizard-" you said in between sobs when Mike knew what you were talking about.

"Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. My son's favourite shop, it's just round the corner so we can carry you there." Mike said and Lily nodded.

They stood up and helped you get up, your knees still weak so you found your arms around their shoulders and you let them carry you to Fred and George's shop.

Once you three made it to the shop, you let Lily go in you bag and get the keys out to unlock the door. The door was open and Mike picked you up bridal style and carried your inside.

Lily looked around to find some tissues or wipes, and she saw some wipes by the till so she went and got them. Mike carried you over to Lily and sat you down on the till. The two of them got a wipe each and wiped away most of the blood that was visible and on your legs.

You were still bleeding quite a lot, but it didn't drip down past the hem of your dress.

"Do you live upstairs?" Lily asked and you nodded your head slowly. "Let me help you get up there."

Before anyone could say or do anything else, someone came down the stairs that led to the apartment. Fred walked over to you, Lily and Mike and automatically looked confused.

"What happened here?" Fred asked.

Because it was dark in the shop, Fred didn't notice the tears covering your face or the blood stains on your legs that the wipes didn't get rid of.

"We don't know. We were walking back to our friends house when we saw her almost fall into the middle of the road." Mike told Fred. "I'm Mike."

"Fred." He said and shook Mike's hand firmly.

"And I'm Lily." She said. "She had blood all over her legs and she told us she lives here, so we came here to clean her up a bit."

"Thank you, both of you. But I've got this now, so you can go." Fred told them. "Wait, here's some money."

Fred got his wallet out and got some money out of it, handing it to them but they declined.

"We were raised to help others when they need it, it doesn't cost anything to help someone in need of it." Lily told him.

"Thank you though." Mike said and they left the shop, closing the door slowly after them.

Word Count : 1112