•Part twenty

CW : sex

The day at the burrow was really fun. You found out multiple funny things about Fred when he was younger, saw so many baby pictures and even heard loads of stories about him.

Many laughs were shared, along with drinks and even some blood from Bill dropping a glass near Ron's foot. Of course, Ron got hurt from it and would probably have a scar above his ankle once the cut heals.

Fred and you were too tired and had also been drinking, so you decided to stay the night without telling his parents and leave really early in the morning. Neither one of you had any energy to walk or even to apparate back home. When nobody was looking, the two of you went upstairs to Fred and George's old room.

There were two single beds, cobwebs in some of the corners in the room, dust all over all surfaces and a small, dirty window. There was a lot of prank stuff and even some clothes that the twins own.

Fred made himself comfortable in his old bed and you joined him after the two of you took yours and his jeans off and threw them over George's bed. His old bed was comfortable so it didn't take you long to fall asleep, the same for him.

•••

Once you two woke up, you get dressed basically straight away and apparated back to the shop. It was only 6 o'clock but the sun hadn't risen yet, so you and Fred went up to the apartment and get changed for the day.

You were both dressed and ready for the day but you wanted to watch the sun rise, so you and Fred grabbed some blankets and climbed onto the roof from your window. You two sat down and made yourself as comfortable as possible together then watched the sun rise.

It was beautiful. The sky was a perfect shade of pink with a bit of yellow, orange and some blue. You paid full attention on the colourful sky in front of you, but Fred only paid attention to you.

"You look so gorgeous right now, Alexa." He told you and grabbed your hands.

He rubbed his thumb on your hand then bought it up to his mouth to kiss your cold hand. His fingers locked with yours and you rested your head on his shoulder.

Times like this with Fred were perfect to you. It was like nothing else in the world mattered, just you and your favourite person.

The two of you carried on watching the sun rise then got very cold so you went back inside through your bedroom window. Your bed was in a position where you couldn't see through your window, so you and Fred pushed it to sit right underneath your windowsill.

You and him sat down and watch the rest of the sun rise from your warm bed, still snuggled up together though.

"These past few days have been great. Thank you, Freddie." You looked up at him with a smile on your face.

"Thank you, Lex. Thank you for being my person and letting me be yours." He returned the smile and kissed the top of your head.

You and Fred laid down next to each other, face to face, and talked about the most random things ever. It didn't matter what you talked about though, what mattered to you was spending time with Fred and you loved it.

Very quickly, talking went to hugging, hugging went to kissing and kissing turned into yours and Fred's clothes being thrown on the floor.

"I love you so much, Freddie, I really hope you know that." You said in between kisses.

Your naked bodies were now touching and he was opening a condom to use.

"Alexa, I love you more than anything in this world." Fred told you and placed the condom on. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." You nodded your head and your arms wrapped around his neck, your hands in his hair like always.

Your hands didn't stay there for long, they moved to his back and left scratches all over his back from your nails. Your legs wrapped around his waist but he stopped you so he could move you so you could be on top.

He stared into your eyes as you moved up and down on his body, his hands roaming your entire body and his fingers finding their way to where your body and his met. Somehow, he managed to fit himself into you in two ways.

Your lips locked with his and the two of you moaned with pleasure as he filled up the condom. He sighed, out of breath, as he kissed you again.

"That was amazing." You said, also out of breath.

"We should do that more often." He said as you climbed off of him and sat down on your bed, covering your body with a blanket.

"I might have a better idea and this one doesn't involve a condom blocking the best sex of our lives." You told him and he looked over at you.

"I'm intrigued now. What's this idea?" He asked and looked into your eyes.

You said nothing, you just removed the blanket from your body whilst he removed the condom from his own body part. You got off of the bed and stood in front of him, standing in between his open legs.

You made eye contact with him and kept it as your knees hit the floor slowly. You sat down on your knees on the floor and stared into his eyes. His lips were parted slightly and his breath became hitched.

As your head moved closer and closer to the area in between his legs, his hands grasped onto your hair and pulled it. Your lips wrapped around his big bulge and he tugged at your hair even harder, grabbing your head and pushing it down so you could work even more.

Moans left his mouth as his penis hit the back of your throat, your mouth reaching the top of it. After hearing a lot of noises, grunts and moans leave Fred's mouth, you felt a liquid shoot down the back of your throat.

You removed your mouth from his penis and sat up straight, his hands leaving your hair and giving you a hand to stand up. You sat down on the bed next to him and no words left his mouth.

"Why so quiet now, you weren't holding back a few seconds ago?" You asked with a smirk on your face.

His lips met yours in a passionate and hungry way. He didn't end up going to work that day.

Word Count : 1120