•Part seven

Alexa POV / Your POV

There was a bottle of vodka in your hands and you were climbing out of your window. There was small roof on the other side of your window, so you decided to sit out there with a blanket and a bottle of vodka to drown your dreadful thoughts.

You opened the bottle and took a few big gulps of the drink before placing it next to you with the lid now screwed back on. Your window was still open a little bit and you could hear the front door slam shut and the sound of George yelling at Fred, him yelling back.

"It needed to be done!"

"No it fucking didn't, do you not understand what you just done?"

"Yes I do! I done it for a reason, I wouldn't beat the shit out of the best friend for no reason, George."

"There was no need to go that far though, we both know it-"

"You don't know shit, you don't know why I done that and what Luke done to deserve it."

"Then tell me!"

"No! Now get the fuck out of my apartment, you don't need to be here for any longer."

You heard the front door slam shut again.

The vodka bottle found its way back into your hands, being bought up to your lips again and taking multiple sips. It was then taken from your hands and bought up to Fred's lips, he drank quite a lot of it.

The two of you didn't say anything, you just sat there looking over at the dark sky.

"Where did you go?" You asked him, not looking in his direction.

"Luke's place." He said.

"Oh." You nodded slowly.

"He looks like shit and I can't say he doesn't deserve it." Fred said. "He deserves every bad thing that is going to happen to him."

"You don't even know the whole story, why did you go and do that?" You asked your husband.

"Because you're my wife. I made a promise on our wedding day to protect you no matter what, that means defending you when some pathetic excuse of a man lays his hands on you." Fred told you, his wife. "Why do you have those bruises though?"

"It's a long story." You told him.

"I have time." He told you and turned his head.

You turned your head and the two of you locked eyes, that's when you noticed the cut on his eyebrow that was dripping down his face with blood. Your eyes widened.

"Holy shit, you need to clean that." You told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I've never had to clean a cut in my life, my mother loves this kind of thing." He said.

"Lucky for you, my mother never took care of me like that and I grew up learning how to treat cuts from infections." You told him. "Come on."

You grabbed his hands and the two of you helped each other up and kept each other from falling down. He helped you climb back into your window and he followed right after you. You took him into your bathroom that connected to your room, he then put the toilet seat down and sat on it.

You opened one of the drawers underneath your sink and got some cotton buds, cleansing wipes and also a decent sized plaster. You stood in between his legs that were open a little bit, looking down at his face.

The cut on his face was right next to his eyebrow and blood was streaming down his face slowly. Blood was about to drip onto his white shirt, but he wiped it away before it could and his hand was now bloody too. You handed him a wipe to clean the blood off, also cleaning off the blood that was everywhere on his face.

"Why are you doing this for me?" Fred asked.

"Why did you do this for me?" You motioned to the cut on his face and looked down at his knuckles, which he was cracking.

He didn't say anything, he just continued to crack his knuckles as much as he could until they started to hurt and also looks down. You grabbed ahold of his chin carefully and moved it so he was looking at you properly. His eyes connected with yours for a few seconds before you broke eye contact with him to clean his cut.

You wet a cotton bud with water and cleaned the area around his eyebrow so when you put the plaster on, so that nothing would get into the cut. You peeled the plaster and placed it right next to his eyebrow.

You three away the dirty and used objects into the bin next to the toilet, then you stood in between Fred's legs again. He picked up your hand and bought it to his lips, placing a soft kiss on your hand while looking into your eyes.

"Thank you." He said, slowly, not breaking eye contact with you.

You gulped. He was making you nervous and you didn't know why, you thought you hated him and wanted nothing to do with him, but that definitely wasn't what you were thinking. You just hoped he was wishing the same thing.

You didn't say anything and neither did he, he only grabbed your waist to move you so he could stand up. His body was pressed against yours and your eyes were locked with his, looking into his deep, brown eyes.

Butterflies were forming in your stomach because of the way your fake husband was looking down at you. His fingers locked with yours and your lips parted slightly.

"I want you to know that I was never mad at my parents for making me marry you, Alexa." Fred told you.

"I was mad at first, but I'm thankful now that I have gotten to know you, Freddie." You told him.

Nobody said anything, but your lips smashed into his.

Word Count : 1000