•Part fifteen

CW : sex

Your fingers were running through his hair slowly as he slept with his head laying on your lap. Small snores were leaving his slightly open mouth.

While you were sat there on the couch, you couldn't help but only think about what you had just done. After what happened with Luke, you never thought you would be able to do that again but you did.

You were proud of yourself. You didn't feel disgusting or dirty, you felt happy and like you have just accomplished something huge in your steps of hopefully recovering fully from what Luke done to you.

You fell asleep with your head resting on a pillow and your hands in Fred's hair.

Somehow you managed to sleep through the whole night and when you woke up, Fred was awake in your lap. He wasn't talking or doing anything, only looking into your eyes.

"Hey." He said and stared at your tired eyes.

"Good morning." You said and yawned. "How long have you been up?"

"Not too long. How about we go out for lunch?" He suggested.

"It's that late?" You asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I'd say let's get ready and we can go."

He nodded his head and climbed off of you, you got up too and went to walk into your room when he stopped you. Fred grabbed your hands and pulled your body to press against yours.

"Let me pick your outfit. Please." He gave you puppy-dog eyes.

"Okay. But I get to pick yours." You said and he nodded eagerly.

Fred smiled then ran off to your room to pick out your outfit whilst you ran to his room to pick out his outfit.

You looked through his chest if drawers and wardrobe before actually picking out his clothes. Obviously, you grabbed some underwear and socks first though. You laid everything out on his bed and then walked out of his room to wait until he was finished.

He came out of your room and didn't say anything or even look at before basically running into his room to find out what you picked out for him. You got up and walked into your room normally to see your clothes laid out on your bed.

A white underwear set, a light blue dress and a pair of white trainers were all on your bed. It wasn't a bad outfit do you definitely weren't mad. After you got changed, all you needed to do was pick out some jewellery and you were complete.

You got all silver jewellery and put it all on, looking in the mirror afterwards. You looked really nice, Fred done a good job.

You brushed your hair and sprayed some perfume on yourself before leaving your room with a bag in your hand. It was a small, blue bag to match your look.

You were sat down on your couch waiting when Fred came out of his bedroom and shut the door behind him. He was wearing exactly what you picked out for him. It was a nice pair of blue jeans, a sweatshirt and silver chain with a pair of white and grey trainers to match.

He also smelt really nice so that was a bonus.

"You look beautiful." He said and stood up in front of you on the couch.

"You look so handsome." You stood up and looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked and you nodded your head. "Let's go."

He opened the door for you and you walked out of the apartment and down the stairs to the shop. There were quite a few customers around but you also saw George and Ron working in the distance so you knew they wouldn't need Fred today.

The two of you walked for a bit to a nice and small cafe in the middle of town. You sat down in front of Fred and ordered drinks for the two of you. He got a glass of water and you got a glass of apple juice.

"I'm just saying, orange juice is way better than apple." He shrugged his shoulders.

"No it's not." You laughed. "Apple juice is superior."

"I'll let you think what you want to think, love." He smirked at you and drank some off his water whilst looking into your eyes.

"How about we get out of here?" You suggested and his smirk grew bigger.

"I like what your thinking." He said and put some money on the table to pay. "Come on."

•••

You kicked your shoes off, Fred doing the same, and chucked your bag in the corner of his bedroom. Your lips collided with his hungrily, your hands grabbing his neck and gently pulled him closer to you.

You let out moans as he picked you up and slammed you against the wall. His tongue slipped into your mouth and his hands found their way into your hair. He started twirling it around through his fingers and pulling my it slightly.

"Are we really doing this again?" You asked as he kissed on your neck.

"If you want to, then yes we are, love." He pulled away from you and looked into your eyes.

"I want to so bad." You stared back at him.

His lips slammed back into yours and he carried you over to his bed. He laid you down on his bed and straddled you, getting a condom out of his bedside table and opening it.

You pulled your dress off over your head and chucked it on his floor, him doing the same thing with his shirt after opening the condom. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down along with his underwear to put the condom on.

Before you knew it, you eyes were rolling to the back of your head and your nails were scratching his back, probably leaving marks. He was grunting over you and kissing you, his lips not leaving yours for the entire time.

You loved this.

Word Count : 1007