I'M SUCH AN AWFUL SHANK

Uh... hi.

*steps away from pointed pitchforks*...

I know you're all super mad at me - I understand, I would be too if it was someone else's fic - but I'm here to clear some things up. There are so many unanswered questions, but I'll try and clear up some of the plot as best as I can.

Basically, this was supposed to be made into a trilogy. The third book was to be called 'Wicked fates', so I purposely left it on a cliffhanger so it could continue into the next story.

But then I decided I wasn't going to write it. Looking back over this account, my writing is pretty klunky, and I've improved a lot over the past several months. I'm a lot happier writing my own stories (and poetry!) on my other account.

So don't expect another book!

But I'll describe very briefly what was going to happen.

Basically, WICKED had given the gladers the choice to get their memories back. Newt agreed, and bam! He remembered Rowan. A few other gladers did too. Alyssa (yes, she's still alive!) is one who got her memories back, of life before the maze. She doesn't have any more feelings for newt - they were sort of implanted, as were Newt's for Alyssa. So there's nothing between them now.

Axel and Azela are alive - Axel was controlled very briefly by WICKED when he attacked Rowan, so now they know that they can be controlled.

This, however, does not stop them helping the others escape the WICKED facility they were being held in. Right arm betrayed them, so they're on their own when they escape into the scorch. And Axel had pretty much given up on helping the other group as it would be too risky (but they would've been in it later!).

Basically, the story from then on was going to briefly follow the plot of the last two books, with maybe a few plot twists (*cough* cranks *cough* flare *cough*).

I hope this clears some things up. If not, I'm sorry. This is it. Literally the last thing I'm posting here.

IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT *WINKS*. I WRITE TEEN FICTION AND POETRY - pandemonium_goddess

#SHAMELESSSELFPROMOTING

TRY NOT BE TOO ANGRY AT ME FOR BEING SUPER SELFISH (i promise i'm a generally selfless person otherwise :3)

CIAO SHANKS.