*IMPORTANT!*

Hello, lovelies.

I'm afraid it's bad news from me... I won't be updating for the next three weeks or so.

I know it's a super long time, and I'm really sorry, but I have pre-public exams in February and I really need to be devoting my time to revising rather than writing. I really love writing and reading all of your feedback, and I'm going to really miss it, but for the next three weeks I'm not going to spend much time on wattpad at all. I will return - I shucking promise - but for now I'm going to disappear into the world of school and all of that klunky jazz.

I know a lot of people manage to balance school and writing pretty well, but I'm not one of those people :3

I hope you understand. I mean, I'm sure you will, because you're all amazing, supportive followers! So yeah.

And btw. I've created another wattpad account called @pandemonium_goddess and it's where I'm going to be publishing all of my original fiction. I've already started a story. The plot is a little strange, but I'm actually pretty excited to write it as it's based off a dream I had a long time ago. Also, because it's my first original fiction, I really need feedback on my work, so I'd appreciate it if you checked it out and commented your thoughts during my absence. Again, I probably won't update it until after Feb, but once I've finished 'Remember Me', I think I'm going to take a break from writing fanfictions, and concentrate on writing and improving some of my own stories. I will update here occasionally, because I have loads of fic ideas, but it won't be as often as I used to.

Thanks again for being so amazing and supportive!

Ciao, shanks. And see you in three weeks!

~ _imagine_fantasy_