*Kings Will Be Kings* ||NOT AN UPDATE||

||NOT AN UPDATE||

Holy shuck, holy shuck, holy shuck, holy shuck, guys!

Guess who I met today?!?!?!??!!

MIKEL AMEEN!!! Yup. As in the bro of Aml Ameen (the actor who plays Alby in TMR). I am not even joking, I met him today and I literally freaked out.

Basically, we went to this revision thing at this university (yes, on a Saturday ._.) and there was this company that does workshops and stuff and gives 'motivational' speeches and that klunk. Anyways, when it came to the people introducing themselves, this one guy said his name was Mikel Ameen. At first I was just like 'Hah, that's the surname of the actor who plays Alby. Funny coincidence' and y'know, thought nothing of it. But then later in the day, one of my friends came running up to me like 'omg! omg, Jess. The guy in the hat is the brother of the guy who plays Alby in the maze runner' and my jaw just dropped and I was like 'whaaaaaat?! you're kidding right?' and she was like, 'Nope. He put a pic of Alby on the board and asked if anyone had seen the film'. At that point I was literally hyperventilating because I was so excited. This was pretty much the closest I'd ever get to meeting the cast of TMR. So y'know, it was pretty cool. However, when it was our turn in his workshop, he never mentioned TMR and I was too shy to ask him about it. So yeah, I just thought I'd share that with you guys because it literally made my entire week :)

I'll try and update sometime next weekend!! But first I think I'm going to go through 'Let Me Go' and edit out all of the little author's notes because they're pointless.

Peace, peaches!