Prologue

A/n: Hi guys, I was just wondering that if you see any spelling errors or wrong punctuation, please tell me so I can fix it. Also, if you do enjoy my stories, consider following. I don't want too bother you but if you do then please consider it. But without said, I hope you enjoy this TodoDeku story

Todoroki POV:

"IT'S YOURS! YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!"

How could I ever forget that day? I alway resented my father who kept on pestering me too use my left side, fortunately I never gave in. However it was that one guy, that only person who showed me that I was who I was...and not what my father wanted. Ever since the Sports Festival I've had this strange feeling clinging onto me the moment I think of Midoriya.

Right after the Sports Festival I decided too visit my mother at the hospital for the first time in years, or the first time in general I should say. When she first saw me standing in the door way, I could tell she was shocked by the look in her eyes. However that look was also filled with happiness.

We both talked about the time gap that we had separated from each other. I'll admit that it felt amazing too speak with Mum again. Then the subject changed a little to...Midoriya.
"I get this weird feeling when I'm around him," I stated, "I don't know it. Neither what too do..."

Mum just stared at me but smiled like it was clear as crystal.
"Do you...like him?" she asked. I glanced at her with a blank expression, the one I usually wear.
"What do you mean?" I asked, "what way do I have too like him?" Mum just laughed making me even more confused.

"No Shoto," she sighed, "there isn't a way in liking someone. You just...allow your heart too guide you." My mother and father only married for the sake of birthing children with strong quirks, so I don't exactly believe she fell for anyone. However I kept her words too heart. I really wanted too talk with Midoriya, get too know him.

But I didn't know how.

The next day at school, I was walking through the entrance when I heard a familiar voice.
"Hey Todoroki!" I glanced back too see Midoriya waving, running up too me. His green curls flew around the wind as he ran.
"Midoriya..." I said as I turned too face him.

"I wanted too apologise," he said. I wasn't excepting this, however he didn't stop there.
"I butted in your business when I shouldn't have. It wasn't my place too tell you what too do, so...I'm really sorry." He held his head down in shame, however I didn't see a problem really.
"No it's fine," I said, with my emotionless expression. I don't think he should be blaming himself, mostly since he helped me.

Midoriya looked back up catching my gaze with his.
"You sure?" he asked. I simply just nodded and he let out a sigh.

"Well..."Midoriya began, "I hope we can still be friends?" He let out a small smile, however it was filled with light. In that single moment I realised...

I liked him...