Chapter 7

Midoriya POV:

That school day went by very quickly, except the last class we had was hero training. We all got dressed in our hero suits and went down to one of UA's training courses. Mr Aizawa had been waiting for us, and so was All Might. Behind them was a whiteboard and written on them were teams of two.

Team 1: Tokoyami & Mineta
Team 2: Jiro & Koda
Team 3: Shoji & Yaoyorozu
Team 4: Ashido & Bakugo
Team 5: Todoroki & Midoriya
Team 6: Kirishima & Uraraka
Team 7: Aoyama & Kaminari
Team 8: Hagakure & Sero
Team 9: Asui & Ojiro
Team 10: Sato & Iida

(I'm sorry but I'm just making this random as possible)

"Alright so here's what's gonna happen," Mr Aizawa said, "they'll be two teams, one team hero's and the other villains. The hero team's job is too capture the villain team, and the villain team's job is too escape outside the course before the hero's capture them under the time limit. If the villain team escapes, they win. But if they get capture, the hero's win. If time runs out, the hero's will be the winners. Does that make sense?"

Everyone nodded, understand the task. There were two boxes with one saying villain and the other saying hero. All Might put his hand in the boxes and drew out two small papers.
"First teams up," he said in a slightly cheerful voice, "team 10, you are the hero's and team 1 you are the villains." Everyone got excited as the first teams went.

"Do you and me are a team," I said turning too Todoroki. He just gave a slight nod before turning too the screen where we could see what's happening in the course.
One at a time, more teams went into the course for either 15 minutes. All Might then finally drew out the next two teams after the first three.

"Next up," All Might said, "team 7, you are the hero's and team 5 you are the villains." My heart skipped a beat now that we were finally up. Todoroki and me got five minutes before the hero team were allowed too enter the course.

"I think we would try keeping close too the alley's for now," I said, "then we'll figure out a proper plan afterwards." Todoroki just gave me a small nod. Just then a small alarms caught our attentions. It was the alarm for the hero team the course. The training began, and we were exactly prepared.

Todoroki POV:

"Technically, we don't have too fight," Midoriya continued as we stayed on alert walking in through the dark alleys, "so...I think we should mainly use defense. Your ice will help us with that." Midoriya kept talking in a serious but yet soft tone. His voice was hypnotizing.

"Ugh, where are they?!"
"I don't know. But forget about that, don't I look gorgeous mon ami?"

I glanced out in the open street too see Kaminari and Aoyama walked down looking around for us. Just then Aoyama turned in our direction and without even thinking I grabbed Midoriya and pulled him closer into the dark. Aoyama hesitated for a moment before following Kaminari again. That was close.

"Uhh...T-Todoroki?" I glanced at Midoriya only realizing I was holding him very close.

"Oh, sorry," I said immediately letting go of him. I looked away as I felt my face getting slightly hot. Am I...blushing?
"Maybe let's head up on the roof," Midoriya said, "if Aoyama and Kaminari are down here, then they won't see us...mostly..." I nodded with agreement and followed him cautiously out of the alley. They were gone...

"AOYAMA NOW!"

I glanced around immediately too see Aoyama in the air, he triggered his quirk and sent a laser right at our direction. Without hesitation, I used my right side and created a huge ice wall, blocking the hero team from us.
"Midoriya come on," I yelled. He began using his quirk and began running and I followed close behind skating on my ice.

Midoriya suddenly jumped really high, landing on the roof, begin too run on top of the buildings.
"Todoroki!" he cried, "the exit is over of the very left, go that way!" I gave him a quick nod before turning the next left.

A/n: I'm so tired after writing this chapter, I had too use my brain more and do math! > < I know that nothing interesting is happening, but trust me it's getting there. I wouldn't say it's gonna be "spicy" but I kinda got inspired after watching the anime Sasaki and Miyano^ ^