Chapter 25

"This is getting out of hand!" Endeavour yelled with disgust. There was a meeting that we were involved in yet again about the LOV attacks.

"The last attacks were located at zone 6, 4 and 9," one of the pro hero's said, "god these bastards..."

Just then, a thought came to mind and everything clicked. Of course it didn't make sense, the patterns didn't match but now it does.

"I get it..." I mumbled not realising I caught everyone's attention, "the patterns are just not in order."

"What do you mean?" a pro hero asked only now realising everyone was watching me.

"Well," I said, "the last attacks were all in zone 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 and 12 right? So if I'm right, the next attacks will be likely at zone 3, 8 and 12 again- I'm assuming...!" The room went silent until they all agreed. There was a huge chance that I could be wrong but they all decided to take it for the sake of finally capturing the league. However, we returned to the dorms for there were tests tomorrow.

Except I didn't feel like studying, I didn't feel like doing anything. All I wanted to do was relax. I sighed resting my head on my rest debating if I should study or simply just relax. I already knew what we were doing but...I just felt out it. Just then, there was a knock on my door catching my attention.

"Come in," I sighed placing my head back in my arms. I heard the door open, but just assumed it to be Iida or something.

"You ok Midoriya?"I froze recognising the voice before glancing u to see Todoroki stand in my doorway.

"Oh hi Todoroki," I said sitting up, "is there something you need?"

"Not really," he stated closing the door before taking a seat on my bed. I got up sitting down next to him.

"Is there something on your mind?" he asked, "you just looked really exhausted." I wasn't surprised that he noticed, mainly because I was half asleep on my desk before.

"No I'm just a little tired," I replied, "sure there's a test tomorrow but I just wanna go to bed."

"Then go to bed.."
"But-"

"Midoriya, health is more important than a silly test," Todoroki declared, " besides, this test wont effect your grade, you know Mr Aizawa just gives us sudden tests." I couldn't disagree with that and it was true that it wouldn't effect my grade.

Just then, Todoroki pulled my close in an embrace from behind catching me off guard, wrapping his arms around my waist. It took me a second to relax. This...this is nice, thought closing my eyes resting my head on his chest.

"It's Tuesday right?" I mumbled not bothering to open my eyes.

"Yeah."

"Then on Thursday is when we on patrol for the League."
"Let's not focus on it till then," Todoroki declared brushing his hand through my hair.

"O...ok.." I agreed before dozing off.

Todoroki POV:

The room went silent for a few minutes as neither of us spoke. I glanced at Midoriya finally realising that he fell asleep.
"Midoriya?" I asked in a soft voice but he didn't react. I thought about leaving him to sleep, but I couldn't move. Or I didn't want to worried that I'd wake him. So I just laid down with him in my arms.

I wonder what his reaction will be? I thought when he'd find out I stayed with him.

Midoriya POV:

I could feel the light of the sun dawning over my face as it grew to 6am. My eyes slowly fluttered open as I yawned. I was about to get up on another morning run, but that was until I felt arms wrapped around me. I glanced over my shoulder and my face went a shaded red when I saw Todoroki sleeping next to me holding me close to his chest.

Hang on he didn't leave?! I thought, my heart drumming faster each second. Just then, Todoroki's eyes slowly opened and I looked away immediately, but that didn't stop him from knowing I was awake.

"Morning," he whispered sending a shiver down my spine.

I rolled over to face him my face still slightly red.
"M-Morning," I replied trying not to catch his eyes. Just then, he placed a hand on my cheek and gently kissed my forehead catching me off guard.

"How did you sleep?" he asked as I glanced up at him.

"Um, pretty good," I sighed, "you?" He gave me a nod with a small smile before closing his eyes again.

"Are you going on a run?" Todoroki asked. I was planning on it but..now I didn't really want to either.

"Maybe 5 more minutes," I sighed closing my eyes again.
*

*

*
We watched over a roof for any sign of villain activity. It was by now midday and instead of searching for bank robbery's or purse snatchers, Endeavour hopes were high on spotting the League. The hero's took my thought into consideration and we've been patrolling zone 8 for a while with two other agency's while others were at zone 3 and 12.

"Where the fuck are they?" I heard Kacchan mutter under his breath. Suddenly there was a sound on the radio.

"Back up in zone 12," a hero yelled, "the League has been stopped." Immediately, we reacted and began heading our way there as fast as possible. So...I was right? I thought, it was just an assumption.

A/n: Ok sorry if this chapters longer than usual and if I haven't posted for a while. I was gonna post is yesterday but when I found out fricken Season 6 of mha was out I flipped and so what I did was go to Funimation (wish I had Crunchyroll instead -_-) I opened it a saw ~Season 6~ RIGHT THERE! It was like the gate of heaven finally opened. So I was gonna watch it yesterday but plot twist I couldn't...

BECAUSE MY WIFI WAS TAKING A DUMP!!! SO I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL TODAY AT 12PM!

Anyway I'm working on Chapter 26 now🙃