Chapter 16

Todoroki POV:

A few days had gone by and I was feeling better. Midoriya hasn't answered my question yet, however I'm grateful that he's considering it. He could've just said no, but he's actually taking the time too answer and for that I'll give him all the time he needs to answer. If it takes day, weeks, even months...

I respect that he's actually considering my feelings to this extent.

When we got too school and class began, Mr Aizawa was going on about something but I wasn't exactly paying any mind to it since I was to distracted staring at Midoriya how instead didn't dare get distracted. He seemed better than before after a few days. He's gotten more sleep, I thought feeling relieved.

The bell rung and everyone went for lunch. I grabbed some soba and sat down with Iida and Asui who were already waiting. I sat down, beginning to eat while Uraraka and Midoriya were both still getting their food. I jumped hearing the sound of food crashing and everyone beginning too yell.

"Oh crap I am so sorry!"

I glanced up too see Sero, Kaminari and Uraraka in a panic with Midoriya covering his eye...

Tears beginning too fall across his face by the hoy soup that splashed into his face.

"Here," Uraraka said about too help Midoriya, but before I knew it I was already at the scene placing my right hand across his eye, carefully beginning too cool the burn. I didn't even think of what I was doing as I pulled Midoriya closer to me as led him out of the cafeteria to the Sick bay.

Midoriya POV:

Everything happened so fast I couldn't keep up. One moment me and Uraraka were getting our lunches when I accidentally bumped into Sero who spilt hot food over me, my face include. However the next, I felt something cold press against my face and I could feel someone's arm around me holding me close as they led me out of the cafeteria. Todoroki?

"There isn't any scarring and that's the main thing," Recovery Girl said.

"Thank you," I said but she just shook her head.

"You should be thanking your friend," she stated, "he was the one who helped it have less damage."  I left to only see Todoroki waiting for me however his face reaction was...shocked.

"I'm sorry," I said realising what he was thinking, "I...probably brought up some bad memories..." Immediately Todoroki just shook his head.

"It's fine," he said, "it wasn't you're fault." We both began walking back however I couldn't help but remember Todoroki in that moment. His arm around me and helping me out. My face went crimson just at the thought.

"Midoriya, you ok?" Todoroki asked making me up.

"It's nothing I promise," I cried, "you don't need to worry." But I couldn't get it out of my head. Maybe I really do like him...

A/n: Bruh I'm kinda lost now cause I'm running low on ideas, not to mention that final exams are on my shoulders! So I probably won't be able too update anytime soon :')

But hey, at least it also give me more time too think of new ideas.