Chapter 9

Midoriya POV:

"Good job today Midoriya," Kaminari said with a kind smile. He seemed too be able too use his quirk way better than before, kinda like me when I first got One For All.

"Yeah you too," I said.

"And wasn't I perfect mon ami," Aoyama said joining the conversation. We all exited the training course allowing the nexts teams too have their goes and went back waiting with the others.

Finally after all the teams went, we all went back too the changing rooms and got dressed. When we got too the dorm the first thing I was planning to do was finish up my homework, however Mina dragged us all too sit in a circle and she somehow convinced Kacchan too join in.

"Since it's Friday I think we should play a game," she said, "have you guys ever played Seven Minutes In Heaven?"

I have heard of the game but never actually played it. I just thought it was a little too inappropriate and even teenagers shouldn't play. However Mina was very persuasive. She got a bottle from the kitchen and placed it in the middle of the circle.

"Who wants too go first?" she asked as she kicked Mineta out of the circle.

"Sure," Jiro said before grabbing the bottle and spinning it. Jiro's and Momo's faces went a dark shaded red as it landed on her. Mina pushed the two into the lounge room closest and closed the door behind them. It was silent so we all brought up a conversation before the timer went off. Mina swung the door open too only see Momo and Jiro cuddling, their faces going red seeing all of us.

They all sat down and we continued. Kacchan reluctantly had a go and was cursing under his breath as it landed on Kirishima. Sero and Kaminari kept on snickering like children as the two went inside the closest. The moment the alarm went off, Kacchan kicked the door open and was dragging Kirishima away, holding his hand. Ok then...

"Midoriya its your turn!" Mina cried. I hesitated before slowly taking the bottle in my hand and spinning it.
My heart was beating louder and louder as the bottle came to a stop. I glanced up and the person it landed on and got nervous.

"Ok you know the drill," Mina said clapping her hands, "Midoriya and Uraraka you guys go inside." Mina pushed the two of us in the closet and closing the door shut. It was pitch black and impossible too see.

"Are you ok Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Yea I'm fine," I said giving her a small nod even though she couldn't see me. We sat down and basically talked when our eyes adjusted in the dark. Just then, she let out a sigh looking down at the ground.

"Deku I've wanted too tell you something for a while," she said sounding very shaky, "I've...kinda liked you for a while...and you can say no of course! But I was wondering...if you maybe wanted too...go out with me..."

I froze at what she was saying. I liked Uraraka I really did, but...I feel as if there was someone else.
"Umm...well...I like you but-"

"But not in the same way," she answered.
"Exactly, cause...I think I'm gay..."

Uraraka's face went a shaded red and she kept on apologizing over and over again.
"No, no, no its fine," I insisted, "you didn't know so it's fine."

Just then, the door opened and light burst through with Min standing before us.
"Times up!" Mina cried. We both got up and walked out, only when I noticed that Todoroki was gone.

"Hey where's Todoroki?" I asked.

"Oh he went too his room," Iida said. I left the game too go check on him. Sure I wasn't surprised that he didn't want too play the game, however it could also mean he isn't feeling well.

I stood at the front of his door and hesitated before knocking.
"Todoroki?" I called, "can I come in?" There wasn't a reply and I grabbed the door handle before slowly opening his door.

However he wasn't there.

I was confused wondering where he could be.
"Midoriya?" I spun around seeing Todoroki standing behind me. He seemed to have had a shower but I could tell something wasn't right.

"Sorry," I said, "I just wanted too check on you. Since you left half way mid game?"

He just stared at me with his blank expression, however it was filled with this anger and sadness. I could see it just by the look in those bicoloured eyes.