Chapter 14

It was like time froze around Todoroki and I as the words escaped his mouth. I was speechless as I stared off into his bicoloured eyes.

"Huh?" I was able too spit out. I don't know what my face expression was, however I was just dumbfounded. My face went a bright shaded red as I was finally able too process his words.

"O-Oh," I stuttered, "w-well I...umm..."

I looked away, not wanting too keep contacted with his eyes. I began panicking, uncertain on what I was suppose to say in fear of offending him.

"You don't have too answer now," Todoroki suddenly said, making me glance back up at him. The expression on his face was different, his eyes were filled with light that I had never seen.

"Uh- t-thanks," I said, "I-I will answer, but this doesn't interfere with our relationship now right?" I was afraid that now Todoroki said this, our relationship as friends now would change completely because of this.

"No," Todoroki said making me sigh with relief. I decided not to question and we walked back to the dorms in silence.

Todoroki POV:

My heart was racing, however now I felt relaxed. I knew Midoriya wouldn't mean to be rude about this, and also wouldn't try to hurt my feelings since that's just the person he his. As we walked in silence I couldn't help but feel as if I put him on the spot.

"Sorry," I said, "you probably felt really uncomfortable."

"W-What no," he suddenly cried, "you didn't do anything." We eventually got back and everyone was just chatting and all. I wondered off to my room and decided too study. However I couldn't get him out of my head.

"Todoroki, if you really like him, you should definitely ask him out. I'm sure he'll say yes."

"Oh, that girl must of only developed her quirk. A heat type or something. Thank you."

"That sounds like a great idea, however I don't really skate, so I'm gonna be pretty bad. But it wont hurt to give it a try!"

"IT'S YOURS! YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!"

His smile was painted perfectly in my head. His green curls are softer then they look and I could play with them all day around my finger. His emerald eyes are enchanting and bright, but it would hurt me too see them filled with sadness. His laugh is filled with life and happiness and when I hear it, all I want too do it smile. I...

I want too cherish him like he's my life itself.

I know that me and Midoriya are friends, however I want to get to know him more and be close to him. I put my pen down as I looked down at the ground. This isn't the feeling when you like someone, I thought, this is much more. I held up my left hand gazing at it. Then it hit me.

"What does it mean..." I muttered to myself.

"To be in-love?"