Chapter 13

When I felt better I tried not to get distracted in what happened. The LOV attacked again and it still didn't seem right.

"It was zone 8, 12 and 4 this time," another pro hero said during a meeting. Again we still couldn't understand the patterns of these random attacks, so we decided to add more cameras around the city. I didn't think it was exactly perfect by what choice did we have.

It was Friday and I had planned to stay at my Mum's house for the weekend. Being so busy I haven't really had time too texted or call her, so actually visiting would most likely make up a lot of time. I left and when she opened the door to see me, she burst into tears and hugged me. We talked for a long time, about how things were doing for me at UA and how I was at the dorms.

"It's really great," I said, "sure things have been slightly hectic but there hasn't been any big problems."

"That's great honey," Mum said, "however is there something on your mind?" I suddenly felt uncomfortable. What if I told her...I might be bi?

I've never heard her criticize anyone that is part of the LGBT and hopefully I never will, but now this'll answer it.
"Mum...I think I'm...bi."

It went silent and I didn't dare make eye contacted with her.
"Do you like someone?" This question got my attention immediately as I glanced up at my Mum.

"Huh?!" I cried, "well...I don't know. Maybe."

"Honey I love you for the way you are," Mum said, "and I'll respect any decision you make." That's all I needed to hear to feel relaxed, but I don't know if it was still the right choice. Maybe I should've told her after I decided, I thought, should I even have told her at all!? I tried distracting myself by spending time with my mum for all of Saturday before I returned to the dorms the next day.

*
*
*

Mr Aizawa forced me too stay in again for I dozed off in class. As I was doing paperwork, I heard someone pull Kacchan's seat sitting down to face me. I glanced up surprised too see Todoroki again just staying at the papers before glancing up at me.
"Do you need a hand?" he asked. I was about too say that he didn't need too worry, but I hesitated before giving him a small smile.

"That would be nice thank you," I said. So together we both worked and finished up the papers, however as we were doing this I could help but give Todoroki small glances. I yawned as we walked together back too the dorms.

"I think you should go too bed early," Todoroki said, "you've been working too hard lately. It won't kill too have a break."

"Yeah, you're probably right," I sighed. All I've been doing was doing homework and training, and I haven't even thought twice of my mental health.
"I'll probably skip training and go too bed early tonight."

Just then, Todoroki suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, making me stop by his side.

"Uh Midoriya."
"Yeah?"

"I...I like you."

A/n: I didn't exactly know which chapter would be the right time, but after realizing that reading this so far goes about 40 to 50 minutes, I feel like this chapter is the perfect one and now I'll be able to get more creative. I do have so many ideas for this story, however they were after Todoroki confessed not during the part when he and Midoriya are still friends. But now I can finally allow my creativity too take control (or try to at least cause now I've forgotten half  of 'em o.o)