Chapter 23

A/n: Btw, the course is the same as the one when in that one episode of Class 1A vs Class 1B but with Shinso included (hopefully that made sense :|

We all separated as I kept close to the shadows. I knew that Kacchan would try hunting us down, let alone me so keeping a low profile was the safest option in the meantime. Koda would most likely use his quirk to summon birds as well, another reason why to stay close in the dark. Sato and Asui will either be keeping guard of their prison or they'll be looking out.

Todoroki with most likely go off on his own like Kacchan, except he isn't reckless. Todoroki will be certain too also keep a low profile and not draw attention unlike Kacchan who'll go straight into the kill. He'll most certainly wish too clam victory, however his motives aren't like Kacchan's and is thinking before reacting.

It's kinda h-

"What am I thinking?!" I whispered out a yell coming to a sudden holt, "I can't just think that, especially during training! Well, yes his motives are wise. But was I really gonna say hot?! Ok well yes he is hot- waitwaitwait what am I saying?! Just focus on the training!" My face at this point was a light shaded red, and I barely noticed the voice in the earbud.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

I immediately stopped my ranting and pressed into the earbud to answer.
"Yea, is that you Kirishima?"

"Yup, bad news though. Sato caught me but the location is around the very right of the back course. Is anyone close?"
"I am," I replied, "is anyone guarding it?" I triggered One For All and began running, using it to boost up my speed.

"No there isn't," Kirishima continued, "I think they're all looking for you guys." I honestly wasn't expecting this to be his response. Sure I understood why Kacchan wouldn't be looking after the prison, but was there seriously no one guarding?

Did they even think of a plan?

The best thing too do was to stay low in case, for this seems to easy. I slowed down noticing the prison right in the opening while I was still in the dark. Kirishima was simply just walking back and forth.

And yet there was no one on patrol.

"Kirishima?" I called coming into the light. He glanced up reacting to his name and was half relieved to see me.

"Midoriya bro thank god," he sighed. I raced over there, but it wouldn't open. It's not meant to be locked, and no the prisoners aren't allowed to escape on their own. It was part of the rules. I was confused but when I glanced at the cage, connecting it together...

Was ice.

"Oh no-" I immediately turned around and jumped as a huge amount of ice tackled the spot where I last stood. My blood ran cold as Todoroki came from the shadows, his gaze cold and intimidating as it landed on me. No, no, no, I thought, what do I do? I wasn't expecting Todoroki to stay guard. Before I could even think, Todoroki sent another huge attack at me. I launched into the air and swung to the side using Blackwhip.

"Come on Midoriya!" Kirishima cried, "you can do this!" I was happy that Kirishima was backing me up, but should i really send an attack at Todoroki? What if I accidentally hurt him? Sure we're dating but...

"Midoriya!"

My thoughts were cut short as my name was called. I glanced around for the voice which came from Todoroki himself.
"Focus," he called, "we're just training." I then remembered Almight's words from that day.

"Todoroki will be by your side, friend or more and is also there to help you like your other classmates."

I breathed out calming down a little. He's there for me, like everyone.

And I'll help my team win for that reason.

We're Just Friends | TodoDekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें