Chapter 8

Midoriya POV:

Sure, Aoyama and Kaminari saw us, however going on the roof, I could now see the exit. I glanced back down too see Todoroki skating down the street, Aoyama not close behind.

However there was no sign of Kaminari.

Kaminari's quirk doesn't help him too travel very quickly, but he was able too start a car in one of the training sessions. Maybe he's going too play that card again, I thought slightly worried. If he was able to do that, then we'll immediately drive too the exit and block us in using his quirk. Meaning the hero team will win. The only good side too this is Kaminari doesn't know where the exit is.

Unless he's already following us. Just then, a small idea popped into my head, a dumb idea but it was the only thing I could think of. Kaminari is most likely following me since in the one on the roof.

"Todoroki!" I called out, "turn a right, I'm turning left!" He glanced at me like what I said was crazy, but he skated too his right and I jumped over too the left.

Hopefully this works, I thought jumping down too the ground. It was silent and not a sound disturbed it. I slowly began walking down the street, keeping my guard up, knowing my next step.

"Hey Midoriya." I glanced around seeing Kaminari standing behind me a few minutes away, not being surprised too see the car that sat behind him. Without any warning, he suddenly send a huge amount of electricity around him and I jumped out of the way just at the last moment before I could get electrocuted.

This might take a while, I thought.

Todoroki POV:

I don't know what Midoriya was planning, however hopefully it would work. Aoyama kept on shorting his laser at me but I dodged and blocked him with an ice wall. Just then before Aoyama could use his quirk more, he suddenly froze clenching his stomach.

"Not again..." he mumbled holding his stomach. I took this advantage quickly and skated off in search of Midoriya.

Now that Aoyama was at defeat we only had one problem. I slid around a corner and froze as I saw Kaminari and Midoriya fighting. Kaminari sent electronic attacks while Midoriya dodged them. Immediately I knew why he wanted too split however his plan wasn't going too work.

"Midoriya!" I yelled not catching my attention...however Kaminari did. He suddenly sent a huge amount of electricity all around him but luckily I dodged the crossfire.

Midoriya was only able too jump out of the way just at the last moment before Kaminari's attack. He glanced at my direction catching my eye.
"Todoroki!" he shouted running up too me, "come on we still have time!" He got up onto the roof again as I followed close behind skating on the ice.

"We're almost there!" Midoriya cried from the roof top. When we turned the corner from the distance I could see the exit. Midoriya jumped down and was now running close by. For some reason my head skipped a beat as we both ran through the gate at once.

"The villain team wins!" All Might cried. Without hesitation, Midoriya went back in too help Aoyama and Kaminari out.