ONE

It's a rainy day. A good time to have a good sleep without waking up. The cold temperature that makes you don't want to wake up.

I was still sleeping until someone just open the door. I didn't know who's that since i was still in my dream. Then,my body is shaking and I'm half awake.

"Wake up you lazy man, it's already late!"

I ignore and continue to sleep. Suddenly i felt my body being rolled until i felt down to the ground. I wake up and saw junmyeon. This man always like this.

"What do you want? I was having a good sleep." I asked.

He looked annoyed and start pulling my ears. "It's already late,wake up and go wash your face and teeth. I already prepared breakfast and kyungsoo is waiting for you at the table."

This man already babbled in the morning. I lazily stand up and went to the bathroom. After finished, i immediately went to the table and they didn't eat yet. I felt bad but they can start eating without me.

"Good morning jongin" kyungsoo greeted.

"Good morning. You should be like kyungsoo, junmyeon. Start with good morning not babble." I rolled my eyes at junmyeon and he doesn't seem to bother at all.

I pulled the chair at sat down. He made sandwich. We started eating and we all stay silent.

"when are the selection for academy start?" Kyungsoo asked.

Man,i almost forgot about that. I just continue eating and listen.

"Maybe in two weeks or next week but it's around the corner." Junmyeon replied.

"I'm sure this week is full of training." I joined.

"Well yeah,you better do your best jongin if you don't want to get another mentor." He said.

Kyungsoo and i almost choked our sandwich. Why we didn't knew about this.

"What do you mean by another mentor? I thought you are our mentor like our permanent mentor." I asked him.

"Yeah,why all of sudden?" Kyungsoo added.

Junmyeon let out a chuckled. Why is he laughing right now.

"Why are you so frustrated? I thought you didn't like me to be your mentor?"

Agh,here we go again. He really expect us to be nice like "no we like you." Not gonna happen junmyeon.

"I mean you're not bad for us, we've been trained by you since kid and same goes to jongin. He really grew up with you since you adopt him." Kyungsoo said.

Junmyeon have been my brother? Mentor? I don't know. He's the one who adopt me when i was a child. The only thing i knew is that both of my parents died when i was a kid and i never get to see them. Than junmyeon adopt me.

"Someone told me,the mentor can be change with other but I don't know if it's true or not." Junmyeon said while eating his sandwich.

"You scared us!" I yelled.

He just laughed and continue eating. I hate him but doesn't mean I want to be separated with him. I finished my leftovers sandwich and go straight to the sink to wash my plate.

Kyungsoo came to put his plate when i just finished washing my plate.

After that, i sat at the sofa and hug a pillow. Why did i always wanted to sleep this days.

"We have a training at 2 pm until 6 pm and rest hour is 3 pm until 4 pm. Is that okay?" Junmyeon asked.

I just nodded same goes to kyungsoo. I opened the tv and watched the show. I also don't know what I'm watching. Junmyeon and kyungsoo watched the show until end while me got distracted by something else.