EIGHTEEN

Sehun pov

It's been a week since that accident happened. Kyungsoo has healed and get enough rest same with us. All of us didn't even talk to junmyeon and junmyeon didn't want to talk to us too. We started to ignored missions that ace gave us. Sometimes ace did asked us why baekhyun and junmyeon didn't replied to him and didn't do the mission that he gave and we just said we didn't know.

Meanwhile kyungsoo didn't talk much after jongin gone. He isn't cheerful like before and what he do is stayed at his room and watched tv. Chanyeol and i still thinking how to fix up this situation but it's impossible to find jongin. He can teleport anywhere he wants.

I opened the tv and it's about the news. Chanyeol and kyungsoo seat next to me. Junmyeon when out from his room and wanted to talk to baekhyun who is drinking his drink.

"Shut your mouth, I didn't want to hear anything." Baekhyun said and he didn't say anything.

"Breaking news that happens just recently at a small village near china town.
Almost 80 person have been killed by an unknown reason. Police was send there last night and also being one of the victim."

Baekhyun immediately checked his phone and he got a message from ace. He puts down his phone and continue drinking.

"I'm going to do this mission." Kyungsoo stand up and we looked at him.

"Wait kyungsoo." Junmyeon said.

"I'm going too." Chanyeol stand up and i joined him.

"After this mission finished, we're going to find jongin. It's been a week and he hasn't comeback. We're worry for him." Chanyeol said.

They both looked at each other. Baekhyun picked up his phone and read the message Ace send.

"I know you have heard the news. Find the person who have done that at the location. Comeback safely."

"Looks like we have to go there by train." Baekhyun stand up as well and we all headed to the train station.

An hour later,we arrived at china town. We searched for a small village there and we all looked in disbelief. People are all outside laying down with blood covered. Kyungsoo check to see if any of them is still breathing or not.

"None of them survive. They all isn't breathing." Kyungsoo told.

"What happened until the village is almost destroyed." Junmyeon said slowly.

"That's why we come here." Baekhyun replied while looking around.

I checked some of the person. They all didn't get killed because getting stabbed. Jongin suddenly came into my mind. Could it be him?

"Sehun,did you check all of them?" Chanyeol asked.

"Some of them. Still trying to see more of them." I replied.

"I checked few of them and they all get killed in the same way." Chanyeol said.

"By physical attack." Chanyeol and i said in unison.

"I started to know who's doing is this." Chanyeol snapped his fingers.

"Chanyeol,sehun. I found this." Baekhyun coming at us while showing a pocket knife. Why this knife looks familiar.

"Did anyone got stabbed?" Chanyeol asked.

"Only the police." Baekhyun replied.

This knife. It's rejin's pocket knife. No way this is jongin doing. " I think i know whose knife is this." I said and took the knife. Suddenly a beeping sound coming from baekhyun's phone. "Someone is coming. Find a hiding place now!" We all searched for a safe place to hide and we found a house near here.