TWENTY FOUR

"Junmyeon!"

I woke up and saw sehun besides me.

"You're awake." he said while closing the book he's reading.

I put my hand at my head. Why am i so dizzy?

"Where are we?" i asked. Since I'm not familiar with my surroundings.

Suddenly sehun came at me and started to choke me. What's wrong with him?!

"S-sehun what are you doing?!" i said. hardly breathing.

As soon as i blink,he is not sehun. It's my other form. He put much more pressure and i feel like I'm about to passed out. I close my eyes then I'm inside my room. It's a dream. I sighed.

"I was about to wake you up." junmyeon came into my room.

"Slap me first." i told him.

"Huh?"

"Just do it."

He came and slapped me hard. I'm not dreaming. Thankfully.

"You just pass out when we were  fighting xiumin." he said while giving me a drink. "I already clean some of your bruise."

I immediately looked at it. Some of them already healed.

"Thanks."

"Wash your face first and get ready. We're having a meeting soon." he said.

"Didn't we just arrive here a couple minutes ago?" i said.

"Minutes?? It's already next day jongin." he snapped.

Next day already?!? I look outside and it's already bright. I'm dreaming again huh. Junmyeon went out from my room and i get ready to go outside.

***

We all heading to ace office when suddenly baekhyun took a turn that's heading to another direction. That's not where ace office is.

"I thought we are going to meet ace." chanyeol frowned.

"Ace is busy today. He let me handle all of this." baekhyun replied.

We entered a room with someone inside. I looked around and noticed that jun isn't with us. I didn't care much about him since i don't really trust him that well.

I get my focus back when baekhyun starts asking questions to the person in front of us.

"You think I'm going to answer your questions?" he starts. "Look here, I'm not interested to answer your questions about xander. Besides you have ace that's ace in everything why don't just rely on him?" he smirks.

Baekhyun sighed. He rubbed his forehead and look at him. That voice sounds familiar. He sounds like that man at the cafe.

"So you must be jongin right?" He looks at me. "It's good to know your alive when you're fighting with xander. Sadly your friend didn't." he
scoffs.

I

clenched my fist. I was about to punch him but junmyeon put his arm at my shoulder.

"We are not here to talk about the fight. You didn't participate in that fight anyway." junmyeon says calmly.

He looks away and didn't said anything.

"Where's xander?" baekhyun asks.

"I don't want to answer anything about him." he replied.

Before he could continue talking, kyungsoo punch the table and broke it. The table is separate into two parts now. That guy was shock to see what happened to the table same goes to us.