TWO

Two weeks has passed. It's the day for the selection. I did the basics thing and junmyeon gave us some motivation.

"Just relax and chill. Don't be too nervous, remember get selected or not is a different story okay. Do your best!"

We head to the place. Junmyeon had to register our name first and we sat at the chair. I was nervous thinking about this but kyungsoo seems relaxed.

"I'm scared." Kyungsoo said.

I was kinda shocked. I guess what i said earlier was wrong then.
"Why? You are the strongest here, everyone is scared to fight you." I replied.

"There's a lot more who's stronger than me. I'm actually scared about you too. I'm scared that we going to fight with jongdae team. His team is top 3 strongest." He rested his head at the wall while looking at me.

"Just did what junmyeon said. Relax and chill."

Then, junmyeon coming towards us and was holding a drink. "Here some drinks i bought since it's start a little bit late. If you want food tell me." He handed us the drinks.

We just take it and start drinking. Junmyeon looked at us and giving a worried look.

"Are you both scared? Nervous?" He asked.

We both nodded. Who doesn't scared when you gonna fight with a lot of people.

"I understand. Take your time to relax yourself. I always have your back." He patted our head and smiled.

Contestants please get ready,the event will start in a couple minutes please get ready.

We get up and followed junmyeon. A bunch of team has arrived. There's a lot more to come. Some of them waved at kyungsoo since he's kinda friendly with everyone. While me, i didn't really have friends. I think kyungsoo is my only friend. Junmyeon too.

As the time passed by, a lot more teams has arrived. The judges and emcee has taken their places also.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the tournament! The time has come, the selection for academy!" The emcee started. "I will tell you the rules and more. There only be one lucky team that is gonna be selected from each area. The winner will head to the academy as soon this event is over. Next,the rules. First, no changing a contestant after the board have selected a person. Second. Powers are allow to use. Next, no cheating. Lastly, there's no another chance if you lose. That's all hope everyone understands." He explained.

"The chance of winning is high here because you can use your powers. Jongin use your teleportation wisely." Junmyeon speak up.

"Without wasting time let's start the tournament! Let's see who's our lucky contestants to start the tournament."

We all looked at the screen and my heart started to beat faster than usual. Then, the board landed at... Junmyeon team and donghae team. I was 10 times nervous. I looked at kyungsoo and he looked shocked too.

"Well well, we already have our team let's see who's gonna be the representative from each group."

The screen spined once again. The name landed on kyungsoo and chenle. Kyungsoo went straight at the stadium. "Kyungsoo." I called. He looked at me. "Do your best." I gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and replied with a thumbs up too.

Junmyeon and i went to the second floor and looked at kyungsoo from upstairs. I already have a feeling kyungsoo going to win but who knows.

"I'm pretty sure kyungsoo going to win." I looked at someone talking. I didn't know anyone here but he has red hair. I tried to looked at his teammates but he was alone.