FIVE

I stayed at the dining table. I didn't want to go to my room. I saw kyungsoo came out from his room and came to me. "Hey why are you alone."

"I kinda got into a fight with sehun. Not really a fight but...i also don't know it's complicated to explain." I tried to tell him but I can't even make a sentence right now.

"Just say that you got into a fight with him. I already understand that." He said and get some drink at the fridge.

"I also don't know what's his problem. I'm just trying to get close of him." I sighed.

Kyungsoo pulled the chair and sat. "Like a said,not all people are friendly." He said.

"Yeah yeah,i know. How's chanyeol and you doing? You guys seem to get close faster than I thought." I asked.

"He's too loud. I can't even sleep last night you know. I keep telling him to continue tomorrow but he keep going." Kyungsoo sighed. I chuckled as a replied.

"Well atleast your room are loud not like mine. It's almost like a library." I told.

"Well mine was more like a cafe than a bedroom." Kyungsoo joked then drank his drink."

After that,i saw junmyeon opened the door. Where did he go? I thought he said he doesn't have any meetings. "Call the others to come out we have a mission to clear." Junmyeon suddenly said.

Kyungsoo and i went to our room to call the rest of us. I opened the door and saw sehun sleeping. This man make his life like he's doesn't do anything wrong. "Wake up,we have a mission to clear." I said.

He opened one eye and get up from bed. I leave him and sat at the sofa. All of us already outside and we all followed junmyeon. "How did you know we have a mission? I didn't get any messages or anything." Baekhyun said while we followed him.

"I accidentally came across him and he said to me to meet him at his office. " Junmyeon replied.

Junmyeon was too focused until he doesn't saw a women was going the same way as him. "I'm so sorry i didn't see you there." Junmyeon apologize.

"It's okay, I also didn't see you." She replied.

"Wait,did i know you? You seem familiar." Baekhyun asked.

"Hm? Maybe we met somewhere?" She looked confused also.

Baekhyun think for a while and he snapped his fingers. "You're rejin right!?" He asked.

"Yes I am." She replied.

"It's me! Baekhyun." He said.

"Ahhh it's you! Why i didn't recognize you earlier." She said.

I looked at her. She has very pretty red hair and wore a suit. She looked at us. "Where are you guys going?" She asked.

"To ace office." Junmyeon said.

"Ouh really? I'm heading there too."

"Well, let's go together then." Baekhyun said.

We continued walking and arrived. Junmyeon knocked the door and opened it. "Come in,sit here." A man said. We all sat the chair. I sat beside kyungsoo and rejin.

"I'm sorry baekhyun for not telling you, I want to send a message but junmyeon already came across." That man said.

"It's okay ace, I don't mind." Baekhyun replied.

"Let's get to our main reason okay, well there's a mission that you need to clear." He started. "What is it?" Junmyeon asked.

"You have to find a cat and bring it to their owner."